Huge Score Boost!!!!

ribbit1072

I have been going a bit crazy lately and have acquired more new accounts, I think I might have to freeze my CR's for my own good. Anyway, I checked my fico's on Friday and they were TU 618 EX 539 and EQ 577. I applied for some GEMB accounts and I got approved for 2 of them which was a miracle because GEMB hated me last month, so I thought I'd check my fico's again today to find out if anything had changed. One of my last baddies and I finally came to an understanding and they changed the Chargeoff to open and pays as agreed and guess what my fico's were today????? TU 650, EX 644 and EQ 620. HOLY CRAP!!!! I about fell out of my chair. EX came up 105 points!!!! I started this credit repair journey in May with 488, 489, 515. I know that 600's aren't as good as 700, but this is the best my credit has ever been! I've got some pretty low credit lines, but I've been using them sparingly and paying them off every month! I wouldn't have gotten to this point without everyones insight and help, from the bottom of my heart, I thank you. :D

Good Job ribbit!

I holdin off pullin new FICOs for a couple more weeks. I just added 5 new CLs and two are already reporting positive! I know I'm gettin dinged on the INQs for now, but your example is what I'm expecting in a few months.

I may use my new Juniper Visa to pull all 3...xtookewlx

Nice work!

Good Job ribbit!

I holdin off pullin new FICOs for a couple more weeks. I just added 5 new CLs and two are already reporting positive! I know I'm gettin dinged on the INQs for now, but your example is what I'm expecting in a few months.

I may use my new Juniper Visa to pull all 3...xtookewlx

Nice work!

I have about 6 new accounts that haven't hit my reports yet, so I'm sure I'll get dinged when they first do and talk about INQ's I have 30 on Experian!! Oh well, what can you do????

how did you get the charge off to change to "paid as agree"? i have been trying to get BA to do that.

In my case I still owed them quite a little bit of money 1300.00 bucks so I think they're more willing when you come to the table with a deal they can't refuse. I agreed to resume payments at 100.00 a month until it's completely paid and then they would remove all information. I wrote about 5 letters before someone even called me back. I just kept on keeping on until I got the result I wanted. I am getting rid of another chargeoff this week, by the same method, just bug the crap out of them until they give in. I faxed a letter every day for an entire week to this one thats getting ready to come off, the same letter everyday until they responded. Persistence is the key! :lol: