Does anyone charge money To fix others credit?

dhamps

I was wondering if anyone charges friends and reletives to fix there credit. After I have told these people to go online and or they can do it themselves, They still want me to fix it for them.

I told one guy how to do it, step by step and he then went to a mortgage company that fixes credit and paid them $250.00

Any suggestions on this?

Can you teach me how to do it? i have two medicial bills that are paid collection and one charge off account. the charge off account was a auto loan. I got into car accident and insurance paid it off, and somewhere down the line the bank said i owe one more payment. i took care of it like 5 months later, but it is still showing charge off.

I was wondering if anyone charges friends and reletives to fix there credit. After I have told these people to go online and or they can do it themselves, They still want me to fix it for them.

I told one guy how to do it, step by step and he then went to a mortgage company that fixes credit and paid them $250.00

Any suggestions on this?

I have helped a couple of friends and a couple of relatives repair their credit- or at least put them on a better path to credit repair.

I wouldn't be much of a friend or loved one if I charged them. That's not exactly supportive, and credit repair can be so stressful and emotional at times.

If your friend wants to pay someone so be it, but I wouldn't encourage you to charge anyone.

Can you teach me how to do it?

Everyone here learned by reading, reading and reading this board.

Read the sticky on removing paid collections to get started with your first question.

To answer your 2nd question, it should be listed something like "payment after charge off"- if indeed you paid the full amount after it had been "charged off".

I have fixed credit for many friends and relitives for free. I am at the point that I have too many people contacting me to fix theres. I have been thinking about chargiong for this. I tell them about this site and they still want me to fix theres.

I see nothing wrong with accepting money to help someone with their credit. Its a service that costs money and takes time.

Some people would rather pay than take time to do it themselves.

You probably would have done a better job than that mortgage company for a lower price.

I agree with this. I've only helped my sister and I paid for her postage, etc. All my friends, are sick of me talking about credit and think it's taboo to even mention.

My friends are the same way. this can be addictive and consuming.

As far as charging, I would think you would have to be very careful about that. Once someone has paid you, their expectations of what you can and should do may change. If they dont receive the expected results, it might not go so well. Just a thought. If it is family and friends, I would tell them that I was willing to "help" but they would have to take the responsibility for doing most of it themselves. JMHO.