Jump to content

Paid the OC in full and CA says I still owe..what do I do?


Recommended Posts

I would send them a letter stating.

This bill has been paid in full to xyz co. confirmation number. Please take this matter up with them.

Remove this entry from my CR in 5 days.


If it is on you credit report.

Don't forget to keep your paper trail.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.