NewLife4Me

!!!DV'd no response, but CA reported on my CA!!!!!!

Hello, I received Pinnacle Financial 1st collection letter around 9-03-07. I then DV'd PINNACLE FINANCIAL CMRRR within my 30 days on 9-23-07. USPS shows signed and delivered 9-29-07. Well, 40 days later I still haven't got a response from them but they reported the account on my credit on 10-17-07 with Transunion and 10-01-07 Equifax ..88-)

So it goes like this:

9-03-07- received 1st collection letter(this is attempt to collect debt bla bla bla)

9-23-07- DV Collection Agency CMRRR

9-29-07- Delivered and signed for by CA

10-01-07- CA reported to Equifax

10-17-07- CA reported to Transunion

I was also wondering can they even list the account on my credit report before the 30 days is up to DV them??Letter was received by me on 9-04-07..

Also the OC Ampd Mobile went bankrupt is is no longer around.. Should I DV OC..lol

What should I do next? they haven't responded but reported the account on my credit report after I clearly asked them to cease and desist until they can verify the account. Are they in violation??? I did CMRRR and they did sign for it. What is my next step???

no dv with oc.

http://www.creditinfocenter.com/repair/DisputingWithOriginalCreditor.shtml

Hello, I received Pinnacle Financial 1st collection letter around 9-03-07. I then DV'd PINNACLE FINANCIAL CMRRR within my 30 days on 9-23-07. USPS shows signed and delivered 9-29-07. Well, 40 days later I still haven't got a response from them but they reported the account on my credit on 10-17-07 with Transunion and 10-01-07 Equifax ..88-)

So it goes like this:

9-03-07- received 1st collection letter(this is attempt to collect debt bla bla bla)

9-23-07- DV Collection Agency CMRRR

9-29-07- Delivered and signed for by CA

10-01-07- CA reported to Equifax

10-17-07- CA reported to Transunion

I was also wondering can they even list the account on my credit report before the 30 days is up to DV them??Letter was received by me on 9-04-07..

Also the OC Ampd Mobile went bankrupt is is no longer around.. Should I DV OC..lol

What should I do next? they haven't responded but reported the account on my credit report after I clearly asked them to cease and desist until they can verify the account. Are they in violation??? I did CMRRR and they did sign for it. What is my next step???

I would DV with OC but they went bankrupt and out of business( Ampd mobile Celluar Service). So where do I send the DV??

No offense, but you have posted this same situation several times...send it to the CA in your other post...