Amazing and a question

redskinfan

I DV'd quite a few CA's about 1 month ago...to date only one has validated...today I recieved 2 phone calls from 2 new CA's I am assuming my debt was sold to them of course they leave no information and I have not gotten any letters from them so my question is this, should I DV them even though I do not know what they are calling on nor have I gotten a letter. Also would my DV letter emntion that I had previously DV'd the company that sold them the debt(although I do not know who that company is)?

Thanks,

Rhonda

I DV'd quite a few CA's about 1 month ago...to date only one has validated...today I recieved 2 phone calls from 2 new CA's I am assuming my debt was sold to them of course they leave no information and I have not gotten any letters from them so my question is this, should I DV them even though I do not know what they are calling on nor have I gotten a letter. Also would my DV letter emntion that I had previously DV'd the company that sold them the debt(although I do not know who that company is)?

Thanks,

Rhonda

Not necessarily...CRAs sell our info to CAs....they get an alert whenever there is activity in your file (disputes, deletions..etc).....but yes, they may have sold the act..rather then deal with u..DV them