bigjohnstud4200

Target Redcard increased to $5000

xdancexxdancexxdancexxdancexxdancexxdancexxdancexxdancexxdancexx

Wow. I couldn't believe my eyes. Congrats.

I've had my card for 3 months and started with a $200.00 limit. I hope they will be as generous with me.

I will just continue to pay down all of my other cards. I'm shooting for 700.

:)++:)++:)++:)++:)++

I was so excited by this good news that I decided to call Target . The automated system has an option to request a credit line increase, however once you press the option ..another recorderd message tells you that increases are no longer given over the phone but your account will be reviewed periodically.

I spoke to a representative who informed me that accounts are reviewed every 30 days.

My fingers and my toes are crossed too. :lol::lol:

awww man... well my statement was generated today... no increase or switch :(

I'm still trying to figure out if me and the studster got ours at the exact same month or if I'm a month or so behind him... I know I got the first CLI at 3 months. My EQ is WAYYYY better than it was when they granted me the card...

awww man... well my statement was generated today... no increase or switch :(

I'm still trying to figure out if me and the studster got ours at the exact same month or if I'm a month or so behind him... I know I got the first CLI at 3 months. My EQ is WAYYYY better than it was when they granted me the card...

What was your first statement date? Mine was 7/17/07

Bummer... 7/26

Did you get it exactly on your statement date or was there a lag? Or was it after you made payment? C'mon give me some hope here!

To tell you the truth, I don't know when I got it since I've been out of state so long. I just logged on the other day and noticed a CL of $5000.

I'm trying to do everything to get my increase so whenever I go to the store, I ring up a couple things seperate so I am using my card twice as much. I'm sure it can't hurt but I wonder if it helps.

We keep going to Target to buy a slushy and a a bag popcorn! :)

I'm doing all that I can in hopes of getting a new card. I have even paid my acct in full, actually overpaid by ten dollars and I will leave it that way until my next stmt date of dec 5th.

Cross your fingers and toes for me.