bigjohnstud4200

Target Redcard increased to $5000

Got the Redcard $200 a couple of months ago, used it for the first time today. I was home on leave for 3 weeks in October and November and never went to the store. I finally bought a few shirts on the website.

Got the Redcard $200 a couple of months ago, used it for the first time today. I was home on leave for 3 weeks in October and November and never went to the store. I finally bought a few shirts on the website.

start using that baby.. they seem to be generous on CLI's. use it online, in the store, whatever you can!

:goodluck:

Received my shiny Target card in the mail the other day. Went to Target last night and bought some wonderful little items (including 3 bottles of shampoo) using my 10% off coupon. Am going to PIF tomorrow...We shall see! :)

I heard a primer on the radio this morning for Clark Howard's show that Target was converting all accounts to Visa. I was half listening, because I tend to tune him out. I went to his show notes page and didn't see anything, so I could be wrong. It does fit some of the discussion here though.

I heard a primer on the radio this morning for Clark Howard's show that Target was converting all accounts to Visa. I was half listening, because I tend to tune him out. I went to his show notes page and didn't see anything, so I could be wrong. It does fit some of the discussion here though.

That would be incredibly interesting, considering that I was just approved about a week ago and just received my card. I would be curious to know if the Visa upgrade will happen in the 3-month span along with a CLI.

Guess What?

I got my increase today. I was in shock because my stmt clsoing date is 12/5 and when I chkd yesterday there was no change at all. I guess the system updates at midnight :)

I recvd an addl $300.00 so my credit line is now $500.00.

Yipee! Wish I knew how to do to back flips.

8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)

Thanks. I used the card.PIF, used about 100 and then I sent very small payments of about $20.00 every 2 weeks until it was paid off. Last week I used $197.00 of the $200.00 initial limit so I didnt really think that I would get an increase. Surprise Surprise:D

Guess What?

I got my increase today. I was in shock because my stmt clsoing date is 12/5 and when I chkd yesterday there was no change at all. I guess the system updates at midnight :)

I recvd an addl $300.00 so my credit line is now $500.00.

Yipee! Wish I knew how to do to back flips.

8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)

Congrats

and of course, I am going to check my account right now :lol:

Are you all still seeing the inq before you get an increase, or is that just when they upgrade it to the visa?

I never PIFed my Target card. Got a $200 limit to start, charged $180 in one trip and set up automatic minimum payments. After a few months, my CL went to $500, then a few months after that it went to a Visa and $5k. I never even asked.

-r

Thats what I was thinking Razr, they like to see a ballance.. I forget what their APR is, 24% or something nuts like that.

Even a small card makes um $$

So I just paid my card off.. My statement will cycle in 6 days.. should I charge something to better my change at the Visa this month??

My 3 month cycle cuts today!! It hasn't updated yet but I'm anxiously waiting!!!

I used that card a lot! I bought most of my Xmas presents there. I used it almost to the limit then paid it off and used it to the limit again. I think I did this 3 times. I have been living on Target.com!

DH got his Target love at the end of June with a CL of $200. He got his CLI to $500 on September 8. I noticed a soft pull on EX on Sept. 18.

He didn't get upgraded this month to a visa and no CLI, but I just noticed another soft pull on EX as of yesterday (12/10).

Maybe next billing statement a bump up to Visa?

We're crossing our fingers!

And, I'm not too religious, but praying might help too! :catholic:

xdancex