Jump to content



Recommended Posts

hi all,when you are disputing inquiries on cr do you send registered or certified mail or do it matter.

Hi Spiral...

Inquiries that I've disputed with TU and EX have been done via CMRRR. IQ's that I've disputed with EQ have been done online. There's a huge thread on it if you search. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.