New Daily Puller...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just started with true credit today if you can update daily on the site then why do they ban you for something they allow you to do. When you are disputing and want to see if anything has updated you got to update. catch 22 ll keep doing it hope I dont get banned.

https://www.chaseidprotection.com/

$11.95 / month

Pull as many times as you want as per the operator. Pull 10 times a day, they don't care. I said are you sure and he said YES. It's not very good software compared to truecredit (which isn't hot either) but for me, it's oriented better on TC. CIP is a bit weird looking. I might remove them as I'm getting enough real reports from disputes anyway.

So I hope you don't waste $30 / month when you could certainly try the one I posted above and like I said, daily pulls not a problem.

https://www.chaseidprotection.com/

$11.95 / month

Pull as many times as you want as per the operator. Pull 10 times a day, they don't care.

Umm, while I believe Chase is a daily puller, and TU reseller, I don't believe they'll let you refresh 10 times a day. Have you gotten a hard copy of you CRs to see 10 softs a day?

If they are a TU reseller, I and many others are on their banned list. Once banned from TU, EX CCT at $30 a month or AMEX CS at $12 a month are one's only choices in daily pullers.

And YES you can pull 10 times daily if you want...but I doubt that it truly updates more than once a day. Don't think it gives multiple softs per day. Just that it won't give you the "24 hr" message.

Amerikaner,

Can you pull on say 3/29/2008 at 11:00PM and 3/30/2008 at 12:00am to get the bumpage? Or is it like TC that you have to wait 24 hours even though you don't get the 24 hour message?

I have a sinking feeling my days at TC are numbered......very sinking feeling.

momof5 and I are referring to the SAME Chase product.

Chaseidprotection.com...NOT the other one :p

And yes you bump daily, but do not have to wait...you can pull another one every hour if you wish. however, I do believe that they only "update" the report once every calendar day...no matter how many times that day you request updated report. OTOH - I have no proof of this. Just my conjecture.

momof5 and I are referring to the SAME Chase product.

Chaseidprotection.com...NOT the other one :p

And yes you bump daily, but do not have to wait...you can pull another one every hour if you wish. however, I do believe that they only "update" the report once every calendar day...no matter how many times that day you request updated report. OTOH - I have no proof of this. Just my conjecture.

You MIGHT be right. I just signed up just to give it a whirl. I then backdoored EX to see if the INQ showed up. I saw

FAC/CHASE ID PROTECTION

Date: March 21, 2008

• FAC/JP MORGAN CHASE CHIP

Date: March 21, 2008

I will then do it tomorrow, I guess. This is great though. I now have two pullers to utilize.

I will say one thing, the format sucks in terms of the graphs. But it does go into SLIGHTLY more detail. Also...the scoring system is definitely misleading. It's not reporting my $200 limit on Macys ($300 will be reflected in April), and I think that's why it's lower than EX. On their 930 scale, I am both fair and Good with TU and EX, respectively. If only that were true...lol

Bottom line, just use this thing as yet another weapon for *b as well as, I suppose, another $25K in ID Theft Insurance..... :rolleyes:

Yes, must be over 24 hours for new report on CIP. pulling your old report within 24 hours does not do b.

Do you have to wait a full 24 hours to pull? And also at the risk of sounding like a moron, does it do *B like TC?