Just got me some Hooters lovin'

Thanks to EVERYONE on this board I just received my brand new Hooters card. $1100 limit. No fee. Apr 19.7% (Hey, it's better than the usual Merrick card. Ask my wife.)

Thanks again. And if I can get this card with an open tax lien for 9 grand and only 3 years post BK - then you can probably get it too !

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

My credit is far from spotless and I got approved just like many others on this board. I know they didn't pull Equifax and I didn't get an alert on any of the others. It could be they just did an internal check on my Merrick payment history, since I was already a Merrick cardholder. Sometimes I think they must have a big roulette wheel at these places and they spin it to decide who gets the card and who doesn't. I got turned down 5 different ways from Patelco - which seems to approve anyone who can prove they have a pulse. Go figure.

they pulled tu for me and turnned me down in a new york minute. and my tax leins are paid. they used them as the reason to turn me down.

Go figure.

This of course was before I froze TU.

I just found out from my freecreditreport.com (not spamming, just stating fact) alert that Hooters pulled TU on me too to deny me.

Funny thing is I only have 5 derogs BUT 9 inquiries. (a number of which were from NCO group). You bet your ace I started writing 6 dispute letters (I put all the NCO Groups in the same letter to save postage. Just made sure I put the dates) and mailed those suckers as well as asked for a copy of my credit report. If they are smart like EQ, they will send me just one report with all in the INQs gone. I'm not even going to touch Hooters (well the card anyway...) until I get my Macys and CJ accounts on TU. I will then try again in a few months. But I would probably feel comfy with a 600 score on TU before I tried again.