debtmamma

weight loss

If I'm delivering the "goods" personally, in a thong...perhaps i need to get into shape (or rather a shape other than my current one :razz:)

If he's delivering I'm IN!!!:wink::wink::wink:

Yeah, we may be altering the prize thing. Hoping that everyone sticks to the honor system. I personally am happy with just losing the weight. After taking those pills my doctor prescribed I've already had a mix of good things and bad things happen. Good: I've lost 3 lbs since Tuesday. Bad: I was awake 46 hrs straight, took a 1 hour nap and awake for another 12. Hmm, not sure if these side effects are good or not.

Although when you think about it. The side effects could be worse....how you say? I could be taking double doses of Alli and streaking the undies every day and get stuck at work without a change of clothes. :ROFLMAO2:

I could be taking double doses of Alli and streaking the undies every day and get stuck at work without a change of clothes. :ROFLMAO2:

That stuff terrifies me. It boggles my mind that people are still buying that! :lol:

isislc are they 37.5 mg? Take half once a day, or half twice a day.....I know someone who only took them when she had a big event where food was a main focal point.........it helped her to stay in control.............She found that she could be good all week but when socializing on the weekends came she would screw up all her hard work..........She too complained about the speed feeling and was told to take 1/2.........................

isislc are they 37.5 mg? Take half once a day, or half twice a day.....I know someone who only took them when she had a big event where food was a main focal point.........it helped her to stay in control.............She found that she could be good all week but when socializing on the weekends came she would screw up all her hard work..........She too complained about the speed feeling and was told to take 1/2.........................

Actually they are the 15mg capsules. Can't cut them in half but I'm getting lots of stuff done. Funny thing too is that I'm still in control but having a hard time just eating what I've been doing for my diet. These pills have really pulled me out of the depression I've kind of fallen into. I'm feeling great now and haven't had any crying episodes so I think I'll just suck it up for now. It may be a period of getting used to them too.

isislc...next refill have the pharmacy cut them in half...when I took it i had 37.5mg and took half in the morning and half about 1:00...after about a week could then tolerate the effects...dont take too late in the day

Nonsense Musey... you can start now anyway, it doesn't hurt to start the habits now-even slowly... so you fall off the wagon a time or two, BFD, just get right back on the next day. It shouldn't be an all or nothing type thing. If you are in it for the long haul, one night eating tamales and drinking wine isn't going to make a difference in the long run.

Even if you just using the fitday.com site and start tracking what you eat NOW-you will start seeing where your calories are coming from and you can start making little changes that will add up. Lowfat string cheese instead of full fat. Extra Lean ground beef instead of regular... stuff like that...

xdancex

Thanks J, I'll have to check that site out. You're right of course, now, if I can only just get on the wagon I'll be fine. :D

Woohoo, day 7 and I lost 11 lbs! Keep going snow!

xheadscratchx

Well........where are the bikini pics?

Dunno how you northerners do it. When it gets cold here, I just want to hibernate in front of the fireplace. I'd be big as a house. :?

We can't cut capsules in half. She's probably taking Ionamine, which is still phentermine but a different brand/manufacturer.... brown and yellow I think.

It's too bad I'm no one's secret santa... I have probably a hundred of those 37.5 mg tablets sitting in the medicine cabinet... they make my wife get anxiety.

So today is day 3 of abso no change in my weight. Not a single ounce different up or down....

Here's hoping tomorrow is a down day!

We can't cut capsules in half. She's probably taking Ionamine, which is still phentermine but a different brand/manufacturer.... brown and yellow I think.

It's too bad I'm no one's secret santa... I have probably a hundred of those 37.5 mg tablets sitting in the medicine cabinet... they make my wife get anxiety.

They actually ARE brown and yellow. lol. I want you for my secret santa, I'll send ya a bikini pic. :NudgeNudge:

So today is day 3 of abso no change in my weight. Not a single ounce different up or down....

Here's hoping tomorrow is a down day!

2/10s of a pound up...

:roll:

You MUST create a 3500 calorie defecit to lose a pound of fat.

Go to nutritiondata.com and read and learn. It compares all foods and gives a predictive fullness factor. For instance, 100 calories of cheesecake would be (1) in terms of how full you feel, and 100 calories of spinach would be like a 4.7 on a scale of 5.

It will show you how to eat like a pig and stay under 1500 or 1200 or whatever a day calories your goals are. I dropped from a 5 or 6000 calorie a day general intake to 1200 a day for a long time, dropped over a pound a day healthily, and I was stuffed. Also you have to eat 5 to 6 times a day and incorporate good sources of fiber. Chicken breast, turkey, and tuna rule, plus hard-boiled eggs and lots of other things.

www.nutritiondata.com

load bearing exercise is better for weight loss than cardio. Cardio works in the moment and takes a good deal of time to burn calories. When you innervate your pectoral and quadricep muscles (two largest groups of muscles in the body) by doing presses and such, you burn calories in your sleep and your metabolism increases. It takes a ton of calories to repair muscle.

I've posted much more on this at a previous time, but it is the only true way to change your body and it must be with a permanent liveable lifestyle change. (EXACTLY like credit repair)

• Like 1

Oh yeah, I've already learned to eat like a pig and still be only taking in about 600 calories a day. Then I burn about 2,000 - 3,000 calories with my workouts. Can fill up fast with freebie items. xdancex

I just lost 4 pounds of boobage! :lol:

My hope after recovery from my reduction is to hit the gym hard, I want health in ALL areas - financial, physical, emotional, etc...I no longer have the excuse of excessive weight on my chest keeping me from working out.

Surgery, BK....talk about a life makeover.

Oh yeah, I've already learned to eat like a pig and still be only taking in about 600 calories a day. Then I burn about 2,000 - 3,000 calories with my workouts. Can fill up fast with freebie items. xdancex

Oh my gosh!!! 600 Calories a day?!?!?!?! No no no... you NEVER go below 1200 or your body is going to go in starvation and KILL your metabolism...

Yay for lack of Boobage Almost There!!!! Isn't it the BEST!??!? I lost about 7 1/2 pounds of boobage and it changed my life! :)

Oh my gosh!!! 600 Calories a day?!?!?!?! No no no... you NEVER go below 1200 or your body is going to go in starvation and KILL your metabolism...

Yay for lack of Boobage Almost There!!!! Isn't it the BEST!??!? I lost about 7 1/2 pounds of boobage and it changed my life! :)

That's the thing, I eat tons of food a day, it just comes out to about 600 calories a day because I eat a lot of "free" items. I'm always eating so not really sure how the body is going to think it's going into starvation mode. I've even been getting to the point that if I eat anymore I'm about ready to puke.

is that the same as negative calorie items? if you eat a 65 calorie apple you will burn 100 calories to digest it...that the same as "free"? :confused:

I've never heard anything like that.

The closest thing to that would be drinking ice cold water which forces the digestive system to create more heat to maintain internal temperatures and that uses calories. And i mean VERY cold and not very practical.