DocDon

The Internet Kills Brain Cells

So I'm looking for a Lowe's coupon and skim over some of those money-saving forums...

Somebody actually posted, "does anyone know if Home Depot accepts Lowe's coupons?"

The telephone has been around since 1876. Other than the addition of numbered buttons, they still work the same way.

1772.gif

Yeah can ya imagine how smart I was when I started???

my dad used to think computer monitors gave off radiation and thats the secret way the government was trying to kill us...that was usually followed by the comment...They'll be NO computers in my house...

Imagine his face smiling for all it was worth to see the first ever in the family college graduate...then he says innocently?....So you have an Engineering degree in Computers?

Ya know it's a changing world...really no one calls anymore...they email, IM or check the website....

Imagine his face smiling for all it was worth to see the first ever in the family college graduate...then he says innocently?....So you have an Engineering degree in Computers?

:lol: you should have started drooling at that point and stared off in space.

Ya know it's a changing world...really no one calls anymore...they email, IM or check the website....

If that's the case, we're going in the wrong direction. Within ten years we'll be back to grunting loudly when we want food.

ITA with the title of your post, thank goodness it makes up for it by doing so much good, like with anything with so powerful, there is a great potential for good and bad I guess.

Hiya Doc, hope ya had a good Turkeyday and what not, I've been very busy, as long as I'm getting further out of the hole I really can't complain.

TTYL.

If that's the case, we're going in the wrong direction. Within ten years we'll be back to grunting loudly when we want food.

You mean you guys don't grunt when you want to eat? :lol:

I do that now, doesn't everyone? I don't worry about the radiation, I wear my aluminum foil suit when I'm at the computer.

So, I'm sitting in the drive through at our local Taco John's

"I'll have a beef buritto", says I.

"You want that with the red or the green sauce", says the speaker.

"What's the difference between the red and the green?", I asked.

"Well...one is green and the other is red", says the speaker.

I soo agree Doc! It's crazy. I thought it was just the stay at home moms/homeschool forums! Some of them act so helpless and lazy!