personally, I'd wait till the e-mail me saying "we're gonna close your account if you don't buy something" then think about it a bit ;)

So CJ will send you this email?

I've been keeping a balance on my account every month, but I'm not gunna if I don't need to. I was afraid they would up and just close with no warning.

yea thats what everyones saying. ive read that a few times on the forum here.

im gonna keep a balance on my account until my score is in mid 600's. since i have no credit history regarding a credit card account.

but if u have old stuff on your reports that are positive, i noticed some people get rid of the card once they get to the 600's. just from what ive read on here.. to my understanding.

ill just be buying the jewelry to give to people for there gifts . lol tons of bdays and stuff all year long so...

my account has been pif since august. i guess I'll know in 3 months or so ;) Honestly, I'll let um close it anyways. I have 4 TL's now that are 1500 +, and where I really needed the help crown no longer posts to.

my account has been pif since august. i guess I'll know in 3 months or so ;) Honestly, I'll let um close it anyways. I have 4 TL's now that are 1500 +, and where I really needed the help crown no longer posts to.

Even if they cancel you, they should not delete the TL. If they do, I suspect that I would sue them.

CJ currently only reports to TU and EX for me, however the payment history is only being updated to EX...Not the TU account. They were on EQ for about 3 weeks total and suddenly removed the account, which ended up dipping my score a bit. Frustrating, I know.

So CJ will send you this email?

I've been keeping a balance on my account every month, but I'm not gunna if I don't need to. I was afraid they would up and just close with no warning.

Yes. Here is mine. :roll: I have bought a total of 2 things under $70 in the year I have had this TL. Unfortunately, still need the TL as it's decreasing my debt to income ration. :? Guess I'll get daughter a little necklace for X-mas.

This is a courtesy reminder that there has been no activity on your Crown Jewelers Account in over a year. It is Crown Jewelers' policy to close accounts that have been inactive for more than a year. Your account is scheduled to be closed on 12/31/07. If you wish to let this account close no action is necessary. Your account will be closed on 12/31/07 and reported as closed to the Credit Bureaus on following reporting cycle.

If you wish to keep the account open, maintain any down payment upgrades you may have established and have your account reported to the major credit bureaus simply make a purchase on your account before 12/31/07. To help facilitate a purchase we are including some coupons below.

$15 OFF Down Payment

Use Coupon Code: 76DP15299

Minimum Purchase: $99

Expires: 12/31/07

or

15% OFF Price

Use Coupon Code: 76P15199

Minimum Purchase: $199

Expires: 12/31/07

Limit one per customer. Not valid with any other offer.

Coupon code must be entered at the time of Check Out.

Minimum purchase required, Valid with online purchases only.

Credit limits apply.

Thank You.

Yes. Here is mine. :roll: I have bought a total of 2 things under $70 in the year I have had this TL. Unfortunately, still need the TL as it's decreasing my debt to income ration. :? Guess I'll get daughter a little necklace for X-mas.

yea i got this nice necklace, sterling silver with pink and white CZs, its pretty!! its round, great xmas gift for someone..