If i recall it might be blocks of 100 for positive, 1 for negitive (gee.. we know what the CRA's want reported)...

You will have to contact all 3 of the CRA's and check rates and reporting criteria. You might want to look in to third party services too. I know Credco does pulls, but I think they will do reporting on your behalf too. That should allow reporting in smaller numbers.

well im gonna do it, i have all the resources, why not? i had to switch careers and take a blah job for salary so its not commission (im a realtor) since my fiance is disabled now and cant work for a long long time.

just need to figure out how to set up accounts at the bureaus???

all CIC members will get the biggest credit lines!!! HEHE.

and for the person who gave the idea -- ill take care of ya. hehe

i can get anything and everything wholesale. and at pratically cost. --- home decor, fashion, jewelry, shoes, furniture, purses, all kinds of stuff. ill start somewhere and add on. what i had on ebay i did awesome. i had jewelry, and purses, and made great money until paypal caused trouble. but now i know of other checkout systems... and dont need ebay...feebay.

so what about advertising? how to get the word out?

any ideas?

Since Divine and Tony are also from Jersey, I will take 1.5% as payment for not bothering to be competition. I will not require a no-call-no-show job but me getting put on the board of the company would be nice. LMAO.

JOKING!!

Divine, let us know when CJII is coming. I personally want to be customer number 1, seeing as I'm a CICer and also from Jersey. :D

One way to advertise is to get an ad with CIC. Contact admin. If you were to buy ad space on the board, I am sure you will be allowed to have your business in your signature as to not violate the TOS.

Also, if you have a website set up, then you may want to find services that will put your site as featured whenever folks look up CREDIT REPAIR, etc. You'd be amazed at how Yahoo and Google can get your websites hits. I can help point you in the right direction when you are ready for that.

Since Divine and Tony are also from Jersey, I will take 1.5% as payment for not bothering to be competition. I will not require a no-call-no-show job but me getting put on the board of the company would be nice. LMAO.

JOKING!!

Divine, let us know when CJII is coming. I personally want to be customer number 1, seeing as I'm a CICer and also from Jersey. :D

One way to advertise is to get an ad with CIC. Contact admin. If you were to buy ad space on the board, I am sure you will be allowed to have your business in your signature as to not violate the TOS.

Also, if you have a website set up, then you may want to find services that will put your site as featured whenever folks look up CREDIT REPAIR, etc. You'd be amazed at how Yahoo and Google can get your websites hits. I can help point you in the right direction when you are ready for that.

LOL will do! when i get some time ill get it put together and see what happens.. it might even help raise capital to buy a franchise we want... probably a fast food one LOL our town needs em

get the payment in before it goes 30 days late. you'll get nailed with late fees more than likely but it will still report "ok"

And MY account number will be #1, it was my idea that lead to it. or someone will be sleeping with the fishies.

get the payment in before it goes 30 days late. you'll get nailed with late fees more than likely but it will still report "ok"

And MY account number will be #1, it was my idea that lead to it. or someone will be sleeping with the fishies.

Very well...you get number 1. But I immediately get number 2. :lol:

LOL will do! when i get some time ill get it put together and see what happens.. it might even help raise capital to buy a franchise we want... probably a fast food one LOL our town needs em

What part of Jersey? I'm in Hudson County myself. There is always a MckieDees within a 5 mile radius....I haven't had a true MckieDees meal in over 3 years...and yet I still gain on average 20-30 pounds...

I was less of a fat guy when all I ever ate was McDonalds...damn DF....she cooks sooo good. :-)

Theres gotta be enough brains around here to set up a CJ like site. Items sold don't have to be jewelery either, but it does have to allow enough markup to cover the defults the site is likely to get.

Just a couple of thoughts.

Why go with a physical Product?

E-products are great.

No shipping just a PDF download.

you don't have to worry about returns.

No inventory or drop shipping.

The markup is going to be very small which will help everyone out.

Your product could be anything (The aboveaverage guide to credit repair) if you get my drift so investment would be very small.

What does everybody think about that?

Am I onto something?

Use lots of pictures...

I like coloring books :)

roflmao!!!

its a good idea though ill give that. make a bunch of sites, all different TL's and pay a membership fee and email ebooks. LOL not a 1500 CL though. i think that would border on fraud it someone caught on..

idk?

i was thinking about something like that tonight, someone should make a credit repair for dummies online.. with membership fee and complimentary TL!!!! LOLLLLL we can all hop on the bandwagon. ???? idk

• Like 1
What part of Jersey? I'm in Hudson County myself. There is always a MckieDees within a 5 mile radius....I haven't had a true MckieDees meal in over 3 years...and yet I still gain on average 20-30 pounds...

I was less of a fat guy when all I ever ate was McDonalds...damn DF....she cooks sooo good. :-)

im in Atlantic County.

haha in highschool i worked at burger kong for 3 years. i ate that crud everyday and was skinny!!! heck i even modeled back then. now i eat a salad and gain weight. age is mean. i dont like it. :evil:

How bout this one..

You and ONLY you will know where Jimmy Hoffa is..

(think about it a while.. you'll be joining him)

As Tony Saprano said..

It's only a missing person if they can't find the body..

jimmy hoffa .. LOLLLL

LOL

new years eve ...$789 in alchol.... had 40 people at our new house..the italian mansion ...its an old mafia house, was on the history channel and stuff, and we all came to the conclusion jimmy hoffa is in the basement. funny you should mention that.

lol :lol:

and the good news is we found a way to buy it!!! LOL no more rent! my fiances settlement is coming in from his accident. . we gonna be alright while we finis hschool LOL

im in Atlantic County.

haha in highschool i worked at burger kong for 3 years. i ate that crud everyday and was skinny!!! heck i even modeled back then. now i eat a salad and gain weight. age is mean. i dont like it. :evil:

Boy I liked them days. I used to eat all sorts of junk and still loose weight. I used to get picked on for being too skinny. :oops:

When I went out for pizza with a couple of my larger friends I would eat them under the table (3 slices for them 2 Trays for me) LOL

Yeah...high school and college, I pretty much stayed around 185-190. (5'10"). Ate everything under the sun, including a popular burger at this diner I used to frequent called the "Texas Giant". (Basically a triple cheeseburger that was HUUUGE). Then, we would frequent the Rutgers campus-area bars and have "Fat Cats". Those from the Philly area will tell you that it is the most unhealthy thing you can eat (chicken, bacon, mozzerella cheese, french fries...all rolled up in one hoagie/sub--truly delicious goodness. Mmmmmmm). If I ate a Fat Cat today, I'll suffer a coronary.

If I simply breathe, I gain 10 pounds.....

Age truly does suck. LOL

how long does CJ take to report the TL? its been over am onth now since i bought from them and no TL's on any report.

I read up to 90 days. Sucks because I really need them on mine too. I called them and they told me it could take two months. No doubt they will tell you the same. With them on my reports, I can enjoy some low utilization.

While I'm waiting, how's divine.com going? I could use a 100k credit limit....

:?::?:

I read up to 90 days. Sucks because I really need them on mine too. I called them and they told me it could take two months. No doubt they will tell you the same. With them on my reports, I can enjoy some low utilization.

While I'm waiting, how's divine.com going? I could use a 100k credit limit....

:?::?:

Experian

Past Due:

High Balance: $28

Terms:

Limit: $1500

Payment:

Opened: 11/2007

Reported: 01/02/2008

Responsibility: Individual

YAY!

Now just to reiterate, do I just let this limit chill? Or do I have to keep buying crap from CR? I want to make sure I utilize my newly reported $1500 limit... :D I guess I won't see a big jump in my score until next month? Man good thing I update my report everyday. I love seeing ANY change (unless of course...it's bad....but it's not... :) ).

I only opened the account less than a month ago - seems like only 2-3 weeks ago. I ordered something right away with the down payment, made a payment by mail by check a few days later, and I saw that my check was cashed yesterday. I don't know if this is coincidence or not (if I was lucky enough to scrape in on a certain date) but today they are reporting the whole $1,500 credit line on EX only. Maybe the others will report soon.

when they get around to it. just watch your account online. it will tell you the due date. them failing to send you a bill is not a excuse not to pay on time. (ya.. I know... sucks, I use to live by the no bill, no $ rule too)