will it say it on there site??

i havent gotten a b ill or card yet..

It will say it on the site when you sign in with your account number and password. Like Merk says, they are very explicit about you paying the bill, even if you haven't received it. They are so far only reporting to my EX...not TU yet.

I bought a necklace last month and there was no bill due for Dec. I got an email today that payment was due- but it was weird cause i just went online and paid the bill THEN the email came? The bill is due by Jan 31st. I havent received a bill or card or anything in the snail mail. I remember reading you are still responsible to send payment so log in to your account and check it out.

Don't wait for their bills - just pay anyway. When you log in, you'll see how much you owe. Like I said, I sent in $25 even though there was no statement yet, then they reported.

THen just now, I got an e-mail that they had generated a statement on Jan. 4. I viewed it, and there was the $25 payment by check, credited on Dec. 31. Even so, it says I must make a payment by Jan. 31.

The rule is that you have to pay by the end of the month, whether or not you get a statement. I actually called, and the person on the phone said to me, "I repeat - pay by the end of each month regardless of whether you've received a statement."

My payment just happens to be $8.68 which pays off the whole necklace so I just did it. By the way, even though I'm not a jewelry person and therefore can't comment on everyone's snobbery on how cheap their stuff is, I like it just fine, and I'm wearing it right now! :lol: The hub did say that their stuff, especially gold chains, is vastly overpriced. He ordered a pendant (not sure if it comes with a chain or not - mine did) and he plans to get a chain for it from the Sterling people. I have to say, I love all of these guys for giving our credit a real kick in the pants.

SL2188.jpg

I bought the cross pendant- came with the chain and i like mine also. i wouldnt buy gold . I almost bought the same one you got. Maybe in a few months when i have to buy again.

I bought in dec and should no money due unless jan 4 also...im i in trouble for not sending money in dec. my online account showed no amount due?

A new account at CROWN JEWELERS has been opened in your name

When you open a new account with a creditor, the account may be reported to one or all of the credit reporting companies. If you did not authorize this new account opening, contact the creditor as this may be a sign of fraud.

Company Contact Information:

2900 E PIONEER PKWY STE 312,

ARLINGTON, TX 76010 Account Number:N/A

Date Opened:12/05/07

Date Reported:01/06/08

Credit Limit: $1,500

Balance:N/A

Comments:Retail Trade

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

its only on EX though so far.. boo. wish on EQ cause thats my besteststestse.

i looked online the bill is due the 31st of jan. $25 out of a $40 balance..

A new account at CROWN JEWELERS has been opened in your name

When you open a new account with a creditor, the account may be reported to one or all of the credit reporting companies. If you did not authorize this new account opening, contact the creditor as this may be a sign of fraud.

Company Contact Information:

2900 E PIONEER PKWY STE 312,

ARLINGTON, TX 76010 Account Number:N/A

Date Opened:12/05/07

Date Reported:01/06/08

Credit Limit: $1,500

Balance:N/A

Comments:Retail Trade

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

its only on EX though so far.. boo. wish on EQ cause thats my besteststestse.

i looked online the bill is due the 31st of jan. $25 out of a $40 balance..

TU just got CJ reporting on them as of today for me! It should be there if not today, then the next couple of days. My TU FAKO is up nine points. (I'm between poor and fair....WOO-FRIGGIN-WOO!!

I almost had this account closed on 31dec07. :shock: So, I quickly ordered a little something....actually forgot what, on jan 1st and it's still reporting. :lol: Whewwww! I need this tradeline to even out my debt to income ratio. Hopefully not for long. :)

TU just got CJ reporting on them as of today for me! It should be there if not today, then the next couple of days. My TU FAKO is up nine points. (I'm between poor and fair....WOO-FRIGGIN-WOO!!

cool. .. i got my bill in the mail today from them.. due the 31st..$25.00

still only on EX..

cool. .. i got my bill in the mail today from them.. due the 31st..$25.00

still only on EX..

Just ordered my first piece of crappy jewelry today. $39.50 with an $11.50 down payment. If I'd known they were going to charge me like $11.00 shipping I'd have driven over to the mall and bought the crap in person. Oh well....it's worth the TL.

Just ordered my first piece of crappy jewelry today. $39.50 with an $11.50 down payment. If I'd known they were going to charge me like $11.00 shipping I'd have driven over to the mall and bought the crap in person. Oh well....it's worth the TL.

yea it is, i just opend the fiance an account for the TL.. to bring his utiliazation down..

Me too, on TU and it's a 626!!

Fair on EQ--646 FAKO

Poor on EX--542 FAKO::thunderously::

My last FICOs were TU 620, EX 603, EQ 656. All of the FAKOs have gone up since then, but I'm restraining myself from pulling the FICOs. Costs too much and since FAKOs aren't reliable, I'd probably be setting myself up for disappointment. I'm trying to keep myself down to pulling FICOs only once every quarter.

Hey Crown Ewers showed up on my TU report today.

Well it's about time they reported they were on my EX a month ago!!

You know, even though EX sucks they are pretty fast about putting new accounts on reports. Based on how long TU is taking to do things lately I think they're still celebrating the New Year and drinking down in Chester.::celebrate:::lagerlouts:xbeer2):MoreBeer::justdrink:xbeer)

You know, even though EX sucks they are pretty fast about putting new accounts on reports. Based on how long TU is taking to do things lately I think they're still celebrating the New Year and drinking down in Chester.::celebrate:::lagerlouts:xbeer2):MoreBeer::justdrink:xbeer)

LOL

That's just a couple of hours away maybe they will let me come and join the party!!

LOL

That's just a couple of hours away maybe they will let me come and join the party!!

Honey, you do know that Chester isn't exactly the safest place in the world ?(no disrespect, where I live isn't either, every Friday and Saturday I expect to hear the "Cops" song playing out in my back alleyway)

Honey, you do know that Chester isn't exactly the safest place in the world ?(no disrespect, where I live isn't either, every Friday and Saturday I expect to hear the "Cops" song playing out in my back alleyway)

Ya I know i've worked in some rough places.

Where I live Now isn't bad. Low crime rate and such

Ya I know i've worked in some rough places.

Where I live Now isn't bad. Low crime rate and such

I live in what they call a transitional area. We're right by the county courthouse so the police try to keep things calm, there's a lot of police patrols. But there's still occasional vandalism and there are dealers at the corner. I also believe that the ladies downstairs weren't exactly ladies. Though they're very nice and polite to me.

I live in what they call a transitional area. We're right by the county courthouse so the police try to keep things calm, there's a lot of police patrols. But there's still occasional vandalism and there are dealers at the corner. I also believe that the ladies downstairs weren't exactly ladies. Though they're very nice and polite to me.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

the ladies downstairs. LOL

we moved to the safest part of town. i used to live in snob ville.. grew up there.. as lady and the tramp says.. a fence around every tree! LOL and moved down south jersey and its completely different. so after 5 years and being scared of the town we moved again to a new development with a guard tower and and such.. the scariest thing we get are johavahs witnesses in cowboy hats and sunglasses. LOL

they rang my doorbell 4 times this morning!! 4 times!! at 8:15 am!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

we moved to the safest part of town. i used to live in snob ville.. grew up there.. as lady and the tramp says.. a fence around every tree! LOL and moved down south jersey and its completely different. so after 5 years and being scared of the town we moved again to a new development with a guard tower and and such.. the scariest thing we get are johavahs witnesses in cowboy hats and sunglasses. LOL

It really is pretty safe here, more irritating low-level stuff than any actual danger. When there is anything the police are down on people like white on rice. For example about two years ago, one of the old ladies in the building got pushed down (she wasn't really hurt just ratttled) and her purse stolen while she was leaving the building. I think we had every detective in the local police force here interviewing people and they caught the guy. It was a local dumbass. I think it helps that our building owner is "connected" in the city and he gets pissed if anything happens to people.

I lived in spring city (near pottstown and royersford) and it was one of the safest areas i had ever lived in. Used to walk up to the Giant in the middle of the night to go grocery shopping. Never was worried about crime, etc.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

Next time they ring the bell, open the door drop down on your knee's and beg to be taken back into the faith. Once you're out..you're out and they will fall over each other trying to get away from you!