Fairy Enchantress

What credit card can I get with this score....

Well there ya go Amerikaner83.. stealing my thunder ;)

Use the Card Fairy... Get yourself a tinkerbell item or something. HSBC will show you some love (CLI) but from what I have read, they like to see you using the card.

Another strong TU puller is Target. Shop there much???

wooo thats right. slam on the brakes.. lets stay away from TU pullers till that gets cleared up. Hows your EQ report look?

wow.. I was playing with the credit pulls database and hooters actually pulled EQ once for someone in TX... Maybe with my 2 reports on ice they will pull EQ for me...

As of today CSC STILL had that god awful FA on my report (32 days AFTER they got my removal letter and accepted the information I provided) so maybe once the FA is gone I'll apply.

Hooters pulls TU most of the time I think.. let me go check. BRB.

Ok.. Hooters pulls TU 99% of the time the other 1% looks like EX. looks like most anyone over 550 or so gets approved. What are your TU and EQ scores? and are they Fico or Fako?

Oh gosh I have never been so excited! I can't believe this! Okay here we go.

FICO

EQ 609

EX worst report so I never bother to check I think like 567

TU is 617 until that roach company put back on the collection tonight

wooo thats right. slam on the brakes.. lets stay away from TU pullers till that gets cleared up. Hows your EQ report look?

Nah, try it. When I applied I was just at 600 and have 14 nasties on my TU, 5 alone are in public records. You can always call them for a reconsideration if you get denied. They are very nice people and good to work with.

LOL, don't be scared. Here are the application sites for Hooters and Carnival Miles

http://www.hooterscard.com/menu/home.aspx

https://www.juniper.com/app/japply/l...&partnerid=255

Oh my gosh I just read what you said!!!!!!!!!!! Now I am excited again!!!!!!!! What do I do?

I have friends here Thanks you!!!!!!!!!xangelx

Do it do it. :twisted: Nah, seriously, if you get turned down for that one account you can always call them and explain the circumstances to them. I did that for the Hooters card and got approved on the phone with them.

The "trifecta" is Merk's specialty actually...I"ll let him explain it to ya :p

EDIT: isis - I would venture to think that the 607 she had on TU went down by at least 50+ points with the re-insertion of the collection. Just not sure about applying..especially since you can't dispute the INQ's on TU, and *B takes awhile.

Nah, try it. When I applied I was just at 600 and have 14 nasties on my TU, 5 alone are in public records. You can always call them for a reconsideration if you get denied. They are very nice people and good to work with.

Oh my gosh! Guess what I have a tax thing on EX and TU.:-(

How on earth did I get the other credit card?88-)

isislc says try it. I guess she'd know better than I..

Fairy, are you using a daily puller service like true credit or PM123? if so, it does not hurt to try for hooters, you can B* the inq off as long as they don't cancel you before it bumps.

I am thinking trifecta. Kays showed me love when I was in the mid 500's and granted me a 1500 CL.. However, I think if she gets her scores up 40 points or so with some other cards she can better use the trifecta with a much higher CL.... I am starting to think it is best to hold off on it till 650 or so, that way you can get 3000CL's or higher.

Well there ya go Amerikaner83.. stealing my thunder ;)

Use the Card Fairy... Get yourself a tinkerbell item or something. HSBC will show you some love (CLI) but from what I have read, they like to see you using the card.

Another strong TU puller is Target. Shop there much???

Hahahaha!Get yourself a tinkerbell item or something!

That is great!!!!!!! I am still laughing!!!!:multibounce:

Tax "thing"?????

HSBC is a rather easy bank to get a card out of. They gave me my first mastercard with a 4 digit CL..

the trifecta is something you can do with Kay Jewerly (I'll bet that kind of stuff is right up your alley)...

Key is owned by Sterling companies. They own about 10 jewerly stores.. 3 of witch have online apps. Basically, what a person does is applies at Kays first (this is importand) Kays is the only site that will give you a instant aproval (or kick you to the curb. then you call and beg, they tend to be nice) once you get approved for what ever amount you go to the other two stores sites, Jared the Galeria and JR Robbins and apply there. You will get the 7-10 message because they process off line. Almost everyone that gets the Kay card gets the other 2. They will report as 3 credit cards on your report. taking your original CL and multiplying by 3. however, it's actually 1 account with sterling. So if you get a 1000 CL and then do the trifecta the most you can charge in total to all 3 cards is 1000 dollars. or 33% util.

Kool huh?