Fairy Enchantress

What credit card can I get with this score....

isislc says try it. I guess she'd know better than I..

Fairy, are you using a daily puller service like true credit or PM123? if so, it does not hurt to try for hooters, you can B* the inq off as long as they don't cancel you before it bumps.

I am thinking trifecta. Kays showed me love when I was in the mid 500's and granted me a 1500 CL.. However, I think if she gets her scores up 40 points or so with some other cards she can better use the trifecta with a much higher CL.... I am starting to think it is best to hold off on it till 650 or so, that way you can get 3000CL's or higher.

Eewwww That sounds even better! :mrgreen:Amerikaner83 said the same thing.

I will wait then!

Shush! don't tell my women I am on top of another women. heck she already thinks I have a mistriss (this site)..

I love having night duty with my son. Gives me time to catch up on my credit boards now that things at work have taken off..

My little piece of good news today was I finely got enough work in a pay period to kick in bonus pay... For every hour I am paid (I work flat rate, so if the book says 3 hours to fix, I get paid 3 hours) I am making a little over 50 bucks till tuesday night. I work Monday and tuesday too :)

The "trifecta" is Merk's specialty actually...I"ll let him explain it to ya :p

EDIT: isis - I would venture to think that the 607 she had on TU went down by at least 50+ points with the re-insertion of the collection. Just not sure about applying..especially since you can't dispute the INQ's on TU, and *B takes awhile.

Opps I think I wrote it wrong I was so stinkin excited.I truely flipped out!

Fico

TU 617 till tonight

EQ 609

EX think about 567

Bah! My OT has been nixed to "give me a chance to greave". So my Xmas OT went out the window. Nothing like drowning in work to forget about your problems at home. Plus I have a real cool staff i work with. My partner and I have blankets and pillows to take turns sleeping on the job and I brought in a bunch of movies for tonight.

Opps I think I wrote it wrong I was so stinkin excited.I truely flipped out!

Fico

TU 617 till tonight

EQ 609

EX think about 567

Do it now before you get a drop. lol. Yeah, I read it right Amrik. 8-)

Bah! My OT has been nixed to "give me a chance to greave". So my Xmas OT went out the window. Nothing like drowning in work to forget about your problems at home. Plus I have a real cool staff i work with. My partner and I have blankets and pillows to take turns sleeping on the job and I brought in a bunch of movies for tonight.

must be rough.. sleeping on the job.. shesssh.

He was so nice to me tonight helping with all the questions I posted. aLL OF YOU ARE GREAT. Merk you just got me so happy with applying for a credit card!

Well thank you, I am glad to be of help..

I am thinking of places that pull EQ that might be of help for you. However, it's kind of hard for me to gauge who will pull EQ for you as it can very by state.

Citi is a strong EQ puller.. anyone think of a card they offer that might work?

Well thank you, I am glad to be of help..

I am thinking of places that pull EQ that might be of help for you. However, it's kind of hard for me to gauge who will pull EQ for you as it can very by state.

Citi is a strong EQ puller.. anyone think of a card they offer that might work?

I know target does. But they always decline me. It is like they enjoy it! :lol:Hahaha. I have been turned down so many times I just was floored when you got me accepted!!!!!!!!

Yeah - i'ts me in a WWII Trainer plane - T-6 texan. My parents and grandparents bought me a ride in it for my college graduation...did acrobatics for an hour - it was great!

Na awe! That is so amazing! I always wanted to fly planes. Seriously.

I never could afford the classes though.

Sorry had to reboot. I work on a tri screen and my keyboard stopped working on one of the screens that filled up with error messages. lol. Means I gotta shut everything down and bring it back up.

Apply for Hooters and Carnival Miles. I already posted the links in previous posts.

I'm up all night so do nothing but lurk and post here most of the time. I'm yours till 8am. hee hee

You shoulda seen me when HSBC gave me my first "real" card 2 weeks ago..

Oh we should warn you about one thing when it comes to HSBC... I am not sure who makes their plastic cards for them. But I think they are hand stamped by some little old man in a small shoe store. Cuz it takes FOREVER to get the card. From target app to card in the mail box for me was less than 72 hours. I was approved for my Union Plus card 3 weeks ago. Got my BT checks and welcome packet. But no card yet.

Kids up and hungry. time to play daddy.