Fairy Enchantress

What credit card can I get with this score....

Sorry had to reboot. I work on a tri screen and my keyboard stopped working on one of the screens that filled up with error messages. lol. Means I gotta shut everything down and bring it back up.

Apply for Hooters and Carnival Miles. I already posted the links in previous posts.

okie dokie.

I am gonna take a five minute break and come right back see you in a second!

Oh and I am in the boring Colorado forest.Time to move this summer some where fun. Any ideas?

Depends. If you want a state with a statute of Repose - WI or MS. If you want wonderful Consumer protection laws? Texas.

Oh - if your criteria for a new place to move is not based on credit.......I'm a big fan of WA...most beautiful place in the USA, IMHO. Then again - I'm just a little bit biased :p

I'm up all night so do nothing but lurk and post here most of the time. I'm yours till 8am. hee hee I'm going to go and get some food too I think. Gotta bring systems down in half an hour woohoo. Then watch all the morons call in, "my sh*t don't work". "Well are you a new employee?" No, "well this has been happening every Saturday night, I don't know how you could miss it if you've been with the company for 8 years." :ROFLMAO2:

As for fun summer places, if you want winter you can come here to Wisconsin. We have about a foot of snow now and more tonight.

Depends. If you want a state with a statute of Repose - WI or MS. If you want wonderful Consumer protection laws? Texas.

Oh - if your criteria for a new place to move is not based on credit.......I'm a big fan of WA...most beautiful place in the USA, IMHO. Then again - I'm just a little bit biased :p

Hmmm I will keep the ideas.:p

I'm up all night so do nothing but lurk and post here most of the time. I'm yours till 8am. hee hee I'm going to go and get some food too I think. Gotta bring systems down in half an hour woohoo. Then watch all the morons call in, "my sh*t don't work". "Well are you a new employee?" No, "well this has been happening every Saturday night, I don't know how you could miss it if you've been with the company for 8 years." :ROFLMAO2:

As for fun summer places, if you want winter you can come here to Wisconsin. We have about a foot of snow now and more tonight.

I lived there in WI when I was small. A few months in Bloomington I think. It was so beautiful.

Okay here I go which one -Apply for Hooters and Carnival Miles. I have your links .

me and bloomington get along well. I have lived in Bloomington MN, Bloomington IN, bloomington IL and bloomington Wi...

wow. boy is sitting up in my lap.. thats a first noramally he can't do that... DF said he said Bub Ba today.. thats what we call the bottle.. He's not even 4 months old.

He's so funny.. he just tooted, looked up at me and grinned..

Yup. he's mine alright.

me and bloomington get along well. I have lived in Bloomington MN, Bloomington IN, bloomington IL and bloomington Wi...

wow. boy is sitting up in my lap.. thats a first noramally he can't do that... DF said he said Bub Ba today.. thats what we call the bottle.. He's not even 4 months old.

Yup. he's mine alright.

Merk - that's so sweet!

Yup. he's mine alright.

awe my brother just had another baby.

this guy is my first and my last if DF has anything to say about it. Shes type 1 diabetic and he almost killed her (he got really big, 9 pounds 12 oz at birth... did I mention he was 8 weeks early??)

I am going to toss this one other there for the others.. I am not thinking it's right. credit pulls is showing a AMEX delta approval for a CO poster pulling EQ at 585....

that just does not seem right with what we know about AMEX.

looks like target and pennys pull eq accoring to whogavemecredit

this guy is my first and my last if DF has anything to say about it. Shes type 1 diabetic and he almost killed her (he got really big, 9 pounds 12 oz at birth... did I mention he was 8 weeks early??)

Wow! I am so glad your DF is all right. xangelxAnd you baby is healthy! What a joy! Congrats!

Wow! I am so glad your DF is all right. xangelxAnd you baby is healthy! What a joy! Congrats!

Well.. he is much better than expected. He has some issues. right now it would be the cold I brought home from work. But he's gotta hernia and oral motor disorder. he forgets how to suck/swallow a lot.

Thank you for applying for a Hooters MasterCard. After careful review of the information you provided, we are unable to grant your request at this time. We will send you a letter regarding this decision within 7-10 business days. Thank you again for giving Hooters MasterCard an opportunity to serve your financial needs.