C/O JDB reporting a open installment account

Poor Credit

Midland bought an account from a OC and started reporting on my report as an open installment account with payments due etc. The CO is also reporting with the balance but is under collections and charged off. How can Midland be a new creditor as an open account and the OC still report the same account too? This tanked my score 43 points since I last checked the FICO scores. What do I do next?

I have Portfolio recovery doing the same to me. they are reporting as an open installment account on my EQ. terms of 1 month. and this is the CA that reported the account as "settled for less than full balance" when i have proof i paid in full. I have disputed 2 times as "not mine". both came back verified. i wonder how many violations i have them on?

Midland will not respond to you. They are just JDB`s. They do this all the time. I am in the midst of preparing a lawsuit against them for putting something on my CR that was 5 years past SOL.

Amerikaner has good advice. Send letters CMRRR to both the OC and MCM and do the same to all three CRA`s CMRRR of course!

If they validate, you will have some violations.

Go ahead and post it in a new thread - we'd be happy to look it over.

Do they have any WA State violations? Check my sig.

NO WA state violations that I know of. They never even attempted to collect from me. I noticed it on my CR when they bought the account from US Cellular. I knew it was legitimately mine, so I paid it. but now they wont report it correctly so now i can go after them