isislc

CIC Biggest Loser Contest

I do have to add that our middle child, the self-made vegetarian will only eat the bad white enriched bread. He's allowed considering for the most part he is quite the healthy eater. Does not eat meat or eggs, ok this we do worry about as he need his protein but he is not anemic. He loves yougart, peanut butter, fruits, cheese and loves hot cereal for breakfast. And he never over eats. He will choose cantaloupe over pizza any day. :shock: I really don't know how he's my kid. :lol:

He is getting what he needs. Parents put too little faith in their kids' abilities to eat what they need (at least I think so).

(that peanut butter has 4 grams of Protein per tbs)

Yes...100% whole grain rice is actually very good! Hard to find 100% whole wheat bagels though....but Squeaker said she found a small store that has them, ner her work in Seattle

I prefer going with the rooted breads although they are a little more expensive and you can only get them in natural/health food stores. It's called Ezseqiel bread, it's spelled something like that. heh

I weighed in yesterday. Maintained this week. Not up or down. Which I'll take considering this is my bloat week and I fgure I'm carrying extra water weight around. Hopefully by next Monday I will have dropped the water and be down 5 pounds. :lol:

Here is my weekly update.

Lost one pound for the week. Now weigh 238.

total lost since mid August: 52 pounds.

Goal 195.

Accomplishments for the week:

1. I had to buy two new belts. I now wear size 42, down from my original 46. I bought size 44 about three months ago and cannot wear them any more.

2. I tried on three pairs of pants that have not fit for over ten years and they now fit nicely. It saves me from buying new pants because the old ones would no longer stay up.

I weighed in yesterday. Maintained this week. Not up or down. Which I'll take considering this is my bloat week and I fgure I'm carrying extra water weight around. Hopefully by next Monday I will have dropped the water and be down 5 pounds. :lol:

WHAT?!?!? Didn't we just go thru this business? Lordy, but you womens are bloaty things...

Here is my weekly update.

Lost one pound for the week. Now weigh 238.

total lost since mid August: 52 pounds.

Goal 195.

Accomplishments for the week:

1. I had to buy two new belts. I now wear size 42, down from my original 46. I bought size 44 about three months ago and cannot wear them any more.

2. I tried on three pairs of pants that have not fit for over ten years and they now fit nicely. It saves me from buying new pants because the old ones would no longer stay up.

:)% More than half way there!

Bleh, my turn for the bloating for last week. This time I had a gain of 1.5 lbs. Oh well I've been having some really good weeks the last 2 weeks with at least 4 lb losses on each so I'm not too worried about the gain. Making me some steel cut oats this morning with brown sugar, yummy!

Damn I forgot about english muffins. Haven't had them in awhile. Usually get cinnamon raisin bagels. And I always put peanut butter on my bagels, toast, etc instead of butter. That and the occasional cream cheese. Oh and I'm now on meds for my high cholesterol. Put me on 20mg dose of Zocor for 3 months then more blood work and a liver screening. Plus I get my wisdom teeth taken out on Monday. 3 days off work and some vicidin(sp?)....gotta stock up on jello and some soft foods.

Well, seems like I'm holding at my weight, which is a good thing cause my body probly does need to adjust to the few pounds I've lost. But, I got a salad in the fridge for morrow!

Still going strong here. I'm averaging about 1.8 pounds down a week so I'm pretty stoked.

I'm going shopping today with my birthday gift cards and buying clothes that will fit me when I'm done with my weight loss journey in about 3 months!

:)

Total pounds lost since 1/1/08 : 8.2

Total inches lost:

Bust : 1"

Waist : 2" (holy moly! WOOT!)

Hips : 1"

Thigh : .5"

Belly : 1"

:mrgreen:

Doin' Good! You're ALMOST safe from the cannibals. At this point, they could still use you for a nice consommé, though - so keep going!

mmm... I just had a deluxe big breakfast from McDonalds.. AND a bacon,egg,cheese biscuit.

I'm sleepy <yaaaaawwwn>

So, how's it goin' guys?

Eww just the thought of all that butter they use to make your eggs and that greasy sausage makes me want to hurl. I've pretty much given up red meat and pork.

Haa haa, I had someone say OMG Isislc you're melting. I can pull my stuff down without unbuttoning anything either. :D

Hey, I can now take my pants off without unbuttoning them. How's that for a fun trick? :lol:

Do it at the grocery store next time for some real fun!

Hey, I can now take my pants off without unbuttoning them. How's that for a fun trick? :lol:

the boys in coweta said that was an OLD trick of yours.

:lol: