isislc

CIC Biggest Loser Contest

Master_P must be dead. Two women that can't keep their clothes on, and he's nowhere to be seen...:?

I had to start wearing a belt again since most of my stuff doesn't even fit anymore. Then I don't have to worry about any wardrobe malfunctions. Although it's sad that I'm going to have to say goodbye to all my sweats, no belt loops there. They are just holding on by a thread and i have lost them when i stick my wallet in pocket and it was just too heavy. :lol:

mmm Mickey D's breakfast. Luv it!

If you must eat there, you can order just a side of eggs and two sides of canadian bacon. No Hash browns and no biscuit or muffin and no pork sausage and you are much better off.

If you must eat there, you can order just a side of eggs and two sides of canadian bacon. No Hash browns and no biscuit or muffin and no pork sausage and you are much better off.

That defeats the whole point of eating breakfast at Mickey Ds. :roll:

That defeats the whole point of eating breakfast at Mickey Ds. :roll:

No, eating at Mickey Ds defeats the diet.

I did have a cheesesteak wrap and a few bacon ranch fries yesterday though!

No, eating at Mickey Ds defeats the diet.

You know you're kind of funny. "Hey that defeats the purpose of a diet! But hell this big xshakeitx sundae is delicious with the french fries on the side!" Snow you crack me up. :ROFLMAO2:

On a different note, I will say I've started getting really sensitive to smells now. Been super nauseous and having problems keeping food down. It's like I can smell the grease and crap in the stuff all the non-dieting people around me are eating. I did try to have something non-diet and it only upset my stomach. No, I'm not pregnant either. lol

I must have cheesecake on the brain cause I thought I saw cheesecake wrap with bacon ranch fries. :lol:

I was like ::spew:: then after rereading it I was like, oh yummy ::drool::

Cheese Steak in a wrap instead of with bread...

it was only 398 calories...

The fries were bad though... just the few I had = 287 calories... so overall it was a bit more than the 500 I try to stick to per meal...

Since I'm going to be traveling again beginning tomorrow, I'll take today as my weigh in day.

Since last Sunday I'm down 2.0lbs. Since last Wednesday which is my official day I'm down .6

So the steady weight loss continues even with a cheesesteak thrown in here and there!

:)

Here is my summary for the end of week eight:

I lost nothing for the week. Not sure why; probably just an off week.

weight is now 238. Started at 290.

Total lost since mid August: 52

goal is 195.

I did buy some new belts and with the old pants I can now fit into, I no longer have the problem of my pants falling down.

OMG!!!!! I just stayed the same again this week. :evil: I'm stuck at 7. I've got to get serious this week ya'll. I've been slacking in the exercise department. :oops:

Shouldn't that be y'all...

:roll:

;)

I realized over the weekend that I was hovering around the 171 mark for about 4 weeks... it made me crazy... but then it finally broke.. I thought I was going to get stuck at 161, but it only lasted for 5 days... now I'm down to 158.0

Good job everybody! (Well, except for that slacker in South Carolina. :?)

;)

Careful, J - you don't wanna get too light. You live in hurricane country, ya know.

I finally had my own little wardrobe malfunction this morning. Suddenly heard/felt the crotch rip out of my workout shorts with 150 lb. barbell in my hands. NOT fun. Kind of like yelling something at a golfer while he's in mid-swing. Thank goodness I work out in the privacy of my own home. :lol:

Nobody wants to hear about you ripping the crotch out of your pants Nimmy... seriously... we don't...

:roll:

Well I lost 2.5 lbs for the last week. Still a little bloated though. Maybe I'll have a better week next week. Gonna start measuring now and see how much of a difference I'm at.

I'm 5 7 so its right about in the middle of my range.

Well I had beers on monday night and vodka on tuesday night... and the beers gave me a gouty foot so no exercise this week. I'll have to see tomorrow morning if i've gained anything back but I don't think so.

xdancex

Well, I gained 1lb by Friday .2 for yesterday and another .4 for today.

Not a good trend. Here's hoping that good eating and back to the routine since Friday will start going back the other way... I was also disappointed today because I spent about 4 hours in the yard yesterday cutting and hauling trees.

Course maybe I'm just bloated...