isislc

CIC Biggest Loser Contest

So I've been wallowing around 158 now for 2 1/2 weeks... I'm hoping that by changing up my exercises (I've added abs and chest to just the elliptical) that when I weigh in on Tuesday I will show some damn progress...

Perhaps I need to start guzzling some sweet tea... :roll:

(I hate sweetend tea)

Maybe a trip to the Waffle House this weekend would break it... xdancex

I gained 1.5 pounds this week, which was NO surprise to me because 1) I didn't work out once, 2) I ate like a cow and 3) I've been drinking sweet tea!

Oddly, I couldn't care less. I'm still just fine in my size 8. xdancex

Oddly, I couldn't care less. I'm still just fine in my size 8. xdancex

I thought your feets were bigger than that?

;)

Don't say the F word to me, mister! :evil:

Please. I look good.

Jealous much?

;)

I'm sure that you do.....and sure, I'm jealous. I mean everybody in Tulsa has nibbled on your cupcakes........and I didn't get none. :cry:

I'm sure you look wonderful. Good enough to eat as they say!

8-)

I just wish that stupid'ole wedding wasn't happening when we are going to Vegas so you guys could come have fun instead.

;)

I just wish that stupid'ole wedding wasn't happening when we are going to Vegas so you guys could come have fun instead.

:lol:

Well, I can't really say the same thing. I WOULD like to make it to Vegas...there's just no competition in the 'fun' category with what I got goin' on. I think I'll be having a pretty darn good time here! xdancex

Besides, I can't warp Tango that much yet. He's never even been to Vegas, let alone with the CiC group. I need to work him up to that point. (And get him tied down so he can't run away.) :twisted:

/Back to the topic.

Where is everyone? I feel like I'm the only one still dieting around here... Of course Tina is still bitching and moaning-but that's hardly news.

I couldn't have called last week 'dieting' if I tried. I took the week off and it felt GREAT! And, like I said, I only gained 1.5 pounds. So far, at least. :lol:

I'm back on the wagon starting tomorrow, though. I already made portioned-out lunches and dinners for the week. And I'm getting back on my work-out schedule, too.

:)++

I'm down 2.0 for the week. Pretty cool actually. I've started changing up my exercise routine by dropping Saturday altogether and adding abs and chest 3 days a week to the already going 5 day elliptical.

And I have found Decaf Chai Tea.... it's awesome with Vanilla Splenda!

/Back to the topic.

Where is everyone? I feel like I'm the only one still dieting around here... Of course Tina is still bitching and moaning-but that's hardly news.

Oh you're so funny.:roll: I'm down 2 this week. Which Im totally shocked at because its bloat week again (shut it Nim) and I ate like a hog this weekend. So, I'll take my 2 and be happy....and thats with sweet tea.8-)

Good for you Tina!

:twothumbsup:

10 is a magic number

(ok, 3 is the magic number but 10 pounds lost is a great milestone!)

Good for you Tina!

:twothumbsup:

10 is a magic number

(ok, 3 is the magic number but 10 pounds lost is a great milestone!)

I know. And people noticed this week. WOOT! I love it when people notice. :D

Oh you're so funny.:roll: I'm down 2 this week. Which Im totally shocked at because its bloat week again (shut it Nim) and I ate like a hog this weekend. So, I'll take my 2 and be happy....and thats with sweet tea.8-)

Well, that's great! Didn't Beyonce' have something called a maple syrup diet? Maybe you can gain (heh) fame & fortune with the Southern Sweet Tea Diet - perhaps you could get Paula Deen's endorsement on it! ;) (She'd prolly make you use frozen butter cubes for the ice)

Everytime I think about 1lb lost, I think of 1lb of butter.

I've lost 25 of those... crazy...

I'm still dieting, haven't been able to do too much but sit until I get my knee surgery. I've lost another 2 lbs, not much but it's something.

I just realized that I've only lost about 5 pounds in the last month... I kept looking at the overall averages and it was still about 1.6 pounds a week. But that included all the fast weight I lost at the beginning. So 5 pounds in the last month and 2 of that was in the last week... Me thinks I need to stop having Edy's ice cream every night...

Hmmmmmmmmm......I think this thing kinda pooped out. :lol: C'mon now - bikini season's comin' up purdy darned quick!