isislc

CIC Biggest Loser Contest

I hate joo! Oh and don't forget your bike. 8-)

Funny you should mention that. I *could* take it. It is a folding bike. But the Mrs. doesn't want to bike around so we are not. I did bring it up though!

Ok that's too funny I liked that idea though.

Well, Friday is my last boot camp and all is well. Been doing the 2 sessions twice a week and 1 on Fridays because I'm at work for the early one. With a little luck I'll be selected to get the next session for free, Woohoo!

I actually had to laugh today. There were 2 people in class that started doing double sessions like I had for the last week and the Trainer said something about that. They both told her that they were inspired by "ME" of all people to come twice a session day. I've never had anyone say that I inspired them, felt pretty cool and I was kind of embarrassed too. lol. Well, I'm right there on the 60 lbs lost mark. Next week I get to go hog wild at the gym to keep up all the training from the last 6 weeks and hoping to lose another 10-12 lbs in the next 3 weeks before next session. Wish me luck!! :D

You must be psyched! Have you been before? I love Italy........I have family there, most still live in small towns. Unfortunately, I don't get to visit to often....=( I'll be thinking of you while I'm strolling down the North End of Boston (little Italy) for the feasts!!!

I've never done the cruise but I'm sure it's beautiful too!

Viaggio di bon!!!!! Piacere!!!

We've never been so we are pretty excited!

:)

We are sailing R/T from Rome and we go to Mykonos, Greece/ Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey/Rhodes, Greece/ Limassol, Cyprus/Alexandria, Egypt/Piraeus (Athens), Greece/Naples, Capri, Italy

We are doing Rome, Florence and Venice on our own, 2-3 nights in each before and after the cruise

Is The Biggest Loser program ever going to come back on TV? I have not seen anything since the fifth season ended. It did help motivate me.

Yes it is, it's family couples and will be starting up again in a couple of weeks.

Ok guys, reached a big time goal of 70 lbs lost now! Had surgery on my knee so you'll have to deal with me on a daily basis for the next few weeks! 8-)

congrats on the 70 lbs.!

i just found out i have diabetes 3 weeks ago. the 365 lbs should have told me it was coming. doc said either lose it or die.

he put me on a 20 grams or less of carbs per day and a 1800 calorie max. i lost 20 lbs in 2 weeks. i haven't wieghed since, but the clothes ain't fittin' too well anymore.

even at <20carbs, and metformin...i still spill sugar at night..bummer.

oh, well 150 or so pounds to go..wish me luck.

where do ya'll get those measuring thingies at the bottom of your screen?

i'm so proud of me for losing weight , i want to post it. :lol:

www.tickerfactory.com

Congrats!

I've got to get back on the program and loose the 12 pounds I've been slowly gaining back...

Ok guys, reached a big time goal of 70 lbs lost now! Had surgery on my knee so you'll have to deal with me on a daily basis for the next few weeks! 8-)

How are you feeling?

congrats on the 70 lbs.!

i just found out i have diabetes 3 weeks ago. the 365 lbs should have told me it was coming. doc said either lose it or die.

he put me on a 20 grams or less of carbs per day and a 1800 calorie max. i lost 20 lbs in 2 weeks. i haven't wieghed since, but the clothes ain't fittin' too well anymore.

You can do it! :goodluck:

Good Luck on that weight loss, you can do it! Give me your email address. I'll send you a grocery list of DOs and DON'Ts for the grocery story that I've been using. It's also diabetic friendly so it won't hurt what your doctor has prescribed for you.

How are you feeling?

Hurt pretty bad. My knee tore open a week ago and found out Friday I had an infection. They had to finish tearing it open in the office to clean it out then stitch it back up. I had already started up my dietary supplements again so it was in pretty good shape overall when I got to him. Still can't walk on it yet but the doctor says the infection is one of the reasons since it has stiffened up the knee.

Right now I'm fighting 2 problems with it. The second one is that I'm allergy to the plastic tape that nurses usually run around with on their stethoscopes. Well, at some point after the surgery, they put some on my knee and right now it has giant blisters where the tape was, and this is almost 2 weeks later! Yes, I told them I was allergic to it, it was in my chart and paperwork but they never placed an allergy band on me. Oh well, hopefully I won't scratch my knee off before it heals. ;)

okay, i went to tickerfactory.com and tried to put my ticker in my siggy, but every time and every way i try i get an "invalid file" message.

what gives?

Well, I go to boot camp tonight to visit them for the Halloween workout and buffet afterwards. I'm still on crutches, going on 4 weeks now but worked out last night and knee was pretty tender for the doctor today. He's letting me do my own PT. The funny thing is that I told him what I was doing and he said I wasn't ready for that yet I did just fine last night. He was kind of surprised so I need to call his assistant next week to let her know how I am doing with my PT.

How is everyone doing on the weight loss so far? With my 4 weeks I've only gained 5 lbs from all the take out I've been forced to eat. So not bad for not exercising huh? ;) Now that I know what I can do, I'm going to the gym for strengthening my leg with the weight machine and back to limited boot camp stuff. I'm hoping to go back to work in 2 weeks and walking by then. Knee feels a lot looser after last night's workout so I'm pumped.

Wdspeed, how are you doing? I hope that stuff I sent you is working for you guys. Will keep you all updated, Take care! :D

Well I'm on week 8 of my recovery from knee surgery. Hope everyone has been able to stick to their diets since the holidays are coming and that is gonna be so hard! I'm now back at work and only been walking for 3 weeks now.

Recovery has been very hard and the doctor only approved me going to work so I'll have to wait on boot camp again till next year. As for my alternative, today I decided to go and try out a Tai Chi class at my gym and then a core exercise class. Need to push a little on the recovery. I'm guessing I'll pay for it later tonight but it will be so worth it if I can pull it off. Will let you guys know how it goes.

Keep crankin and stick to your diets, you won't lose weight over night but when you finally notice, it will be sooo much worth all the work you did! :D

www.tickerfactory.com

Congrats!

I've got to get back on the program and loose the 12 pounds I've been slowly gaining back...

the 12 pounds in Sept became 22 by the end of November!!!!

So, I'm back with the program. Now is the time to start people-so that you have a chance of getting thru the rest of the holidays without going to far overboard.

Anyway-Who's back with the program?