isislc

CIC Biggest Loser Contest

I've only had one full body massage and I didn't really care for it. She beat the hell out of me and it was not relaxing at all...

WOOT!

I'm right at about 4lbs to go!

I can totally see definition all over now, my legs look great, arms are shaping up, back fat is down to a minimum, no more belly fat hanging over my belt... And the smallest waist size pants I have are 30s and they are baggy... So... I'm almost there... I just need to hold here or loose a little more while I continue to work on the definition.

I've got to replace all my swimwear since they are all to big now and will be falling off if I'm not careful!

xdancex

WOOT!

I'm right at about 4lbs to go!

I can totally see definition all over now, my legs look great, arms are shaping up, back fat is down to a minimum, no more belly fat hanging over my belt... And the smallest waist size pants I have are 30s and they are baggy... So... I'm almost there... I just need to hold here or loose a little more while I continue to work on the definition.

I've got to replace all my swimwear since they are all to big now and will be falling off if I'm not careful!

xdancex

That's awesome news, J. Snow! Swimming is a great way to lean up; wish I did more of it. Keep it up, man!

Not quite warm enough for swimming here... the pool is still to cold... but we are heading down to So. Florida for the weekend and I'm going to Mexico in a couple weeks.

eta: I added 5lbs to my goal... I didn't think I'd ever get this far and I need to have something to work towards.