gac689

WamU again!!

Recommended Posts

Ok heres the deal. Im currently dealing with a possible foreclosure situation and whether to declaire BK or not to prevent this. As such I have an outstanding debt with Wamu for about $7400 which was sent to IC systems for collection. I DV'd IC and now I'm getting calls again from the OC which is WaMu. Should I now take a call from Wamu and tell them of my possible move to BK where they will get nothing and maybe work out a settlement with me? (in writing , ofcourse). Or should I just wait for a response from IC systems..I simply cannot afford 7400 at this time (actual debt is 5000 but they added all kinds of late fees and penalties). No absolving myself of responsibility, just trying to wrk out a deal...thanks all

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Take Wamu's calls, it can't hurt to hear what they have to say. At least you'll know what they are offering and you can make a more informed decision.

Sounds like you've got more to worry about than them at this point, they are not the priority- Since working out anything with them depends all on your decision as to BK or not to BK

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.