Ohhhh boy do I want to call Experian.

CreditFixerUpper

I've talked about this a few times. But today I found out that Discover sold my account to Sherman in 2003. That same year they sold it to Asset Acceptance. Now both have been reporting for quite some time. I have documentation of this.

How do I get Experian to stop the dual reporting? I sent them a letter RRR last week and am waiting to hear something, but I think I know what they are going to say.

Asset Acceptance has not responded to two DV letters but they AND Discover are updating monthly.

I am trying to handle everything by mail, but I am so pissed right now that I want to call Experian...

Is this wise? or should I calm down and wait for the mail?

I've talked about this a few times. But today I found out that Discover sold my account to Sherman in 2003. That same year they sold it to Asset Acceptance. Now both have been reporting for quite some time. I have documentation of this.

How do I get Experian to stop the dual reporting? I sent them a letter RRR last week and am waiting to hear something, but I think I know what they are going to say.

Asset Acceptance has not responded to two DV letters but they AND Discover are updating monthly.

I am trying to handle everything by mail, but I am so pissed right now that I want to call Experian...

Is this wise? or should I calm down and wait for the mail?

Do you have any letters or phone calls from either of the CAs asking you to own up to the account?