elyse449

Trying to apply for Hooters...

...but the stupid application won't enlarge for me and I can only pull it up so far (can only see my name, ssn info) anyway...thoughts? Maybe call to apply?

Elyse

yeah, i would call to apply if you can't see it that well, usually you can see them fine, I would call and do a phone app

yeah, i would call to apply if you can't see it that well, usually you can see them fine, I would call and do a phone app

The minimize button (the one to the right of it actually) is light, won't click/enlarge AND it will only let me pull up the page so far. It sucks.

Elyse

Ok, I did it-I applied by phone. I was told that it would take 2-3 wks for processing. So, here's hoping!!! :)

Elyse

I only applied in the hopes that I would be approved and would thus have the excuse to use THIS emoticon...

::Chasey::

LOL...

Elyse

....but than again, it hasn't been no 2-3 wks! LOL! Oh well....pins and needles man and I don't mean the GOOD kind like acupuncture! LOL.

Elyse

the application had issues for me too, i think it was their website i had to switch browsers to get it to display properly

Yep, I tried to apply using Firefox yesterday and had the same problem. Switched to Safari, worked fine (and got approved!).