Newbie with a question

thebone

I am new here and have spend all day reading through the web site and forums. I can't believe all the great information that is in one place. I am going to start the process of credit repair this weekend with hope to one day being able to tell everyone how my reports has improved.

The question I have is in one of the getting started threads it states to get one report from each of the credit reporting agencies. It says the 3 in 1 reports are missing important information. I subscribe to Bank of America's Privacy Assist which provides me with a very detailed 3 in 1 report. My question is, will I be missing information using this report or should I still get a separate report from each agencies? :confused:

Thanks

Dave

It's not just that you get more data from your Consumer File. If you ever need to PROVE what your CR contained on such-and-such date, a 3-n-1 won't cut it. The software that merges the 3 CRA's into its convenient format may alter or effect the data.

3-n-1, or trimerges, are pretty much like FAKO's, useful to few others but you and not valid for a court case.