Okay... so just sue me!

brokeinok

Somebody please look at tell me.... do I have "sue me" tattoed on my forehead???

How is it that I see these people posting credit card debts of $10K or more that is about to fall out of SOL and they've never even been contacted and here I am...

Jeezz... if the sheriff comes by many more times, the neighbors are gonna start thinking I've got a thing going with him!!!

:roll:

Okay.... smarta**es!

I wish I understood what weird alien formula they are using to determine who they should sue? I don't have any assets they can come get or this vast well of money... so I don't get it. The ones they are suing on are small balances compared with those I've seen LOTS of people posting they owe.

And I do have a tattoo.... but it ain't on my forehead! ;)

I am one of those with very big debts who has never been sued. Some have not even contacted me and I am not hiding. Once I send them a DV, they seem to give up. Two of my debts with one creditor which total $26,000 are well beyond the SOL and I have not heard anything from them in two years.

I assume they do not sue because I look like I am broke and they figure that they can't get anything out of me if they win. But, I have asked myself the same question - why do they sue some people and not others?

Okay.... smarta**es!

I wish I understood what weird alien formula they are using to determine who they should sue? I don't have any assets they can come get or this vast well of money... so I don't get it. The ones they are suing on are small balances compared with those I've seen LOTS of people posting they owe.

And I do have a tattoo.... but it ain't on my forehead! ;)

The formula is probably the opposite formula of the one the use to determine if you get approved for credit. LOL

Hang in there. I am sure it can be disheartening, but at least you have all of the smarta**es to help you get through it!!

You know that's kind of funny that you mention that Broke. I had that happen once with a car I owed money on and never paid on for 6 years. No letters, no repo man, nothing from the creditor. Then one day just after I filed for my BK they call me to let me know I needed to make a paymebt plan or go to court. I laughed, told them why bother now after 7 years and gave them attorney info