My journey begins, first round of EX diputes in

dlgone

I have recently started the process of repairing my credit. Many thanks to the helpful posts on this forum here.

My First round of disputes is complete. I started this before I started any credit monitoring. I now use TC. As such, I can't note any actual changes to my FAKOS.

I started with a blanket disputing of most of the negative TL on my report. These were all done online. I was just getting started, and missed a few I'll have to go back for later. Anyway, here's some statistics from EX, the first to finish the dispute process:

Auto loan: Was 2X60, 7X30. Now deleted. :)

CO: Disputed, remains. :(

Auto loan: Disputed, remains. :(

CO: Disputed, remains. :(

Auto loan: Was 1X30. Now 1X60, 2X30. :(

SL: Updated "Date First Reported". No change to negative history. :(

1st MTG: Was 4x60, 5x30. Now 3x60, 5x30. :)

HELOC: Was 2XForeclosure, 1x120, 1X90, 4X60, 4X30. Now 1x120, 1X90, 3X60, 4X30. :)

I addition, I removed several wrong addresses and name variations.

I was more than a little disappointed with the one auto loan increasing the level of delinquency. The deletion of the one account was nice. The small positive changes are better than nothing. The unchanged items were not a big surprise.

As a whole so far, I would say that my credit report is marginally better than it was before. That is nice considering that it was not a great deal of effort.

1 deleted account

7 Accounts unchanged with regard to payment history

1 account changed negatively

2 Mortgages with very slightly better payment histories and no mention of foreclosure.

I'll keep this updated as my other disputes are resolved. It can serve as a guide to my progress and perhaps provide a point of reference to others.