Man threatens violence against TeleCheck?

insomniac

This guy is from my neck of the woods. He looks like a tool, but I think his previous threats against "a Texas-based check-reporting company" (probably TeleCheck) are funny. All these CRAs piss me off too, especially these tiny specialized ones, but I'm not about to go making bomb threats. :lol:

http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=108436&src=76

Jessup, who previously lived in Sugar Grove, has a lengthy record.

He was arrested in 2005 for calling a Texas-based check-reporting company more than 45 times in two weeks after a personal check of his didn't clear.

He also threatened to kill an employee and said there was a bomb inside the building, police said.

He is wanted on numerous felony charges for repeatedly violating an order of protection, police said.

Jessup, who previously lived in Sugar Grove, has a lengthy record.

In 2004, Jessup was found guilty of battery for pushing a Sugar Grove police officer and in 1996 was convicted of forgery.

Sounds like this guy is a career criminal who might have decided he would try and mix crime with credit repair.