sashim80

Privacy Matters, the deal worked!!

Ok yall!!! I JUST got the $29 a year deal!!! This is exaclty what I did...

Called 1-800-569-0117 where I pushed 000000 to talk to a rep, then she trasferred me to 877-993-6264 (she gave me the # incase we got disconnected) The automated service gave me a few options to give them my info, I pushed in that I would give my memeber Id #. Then I just waited while the automated thing asked me twice for the #. It then transferred me to a live rep. I told her I wanted to cancel and she offered the deal! AWESOME!! Im super happy!! Now I need to try with hubbys!!

Hope this helps you all!!! :)

kool, thanks.. I had PM 123 but canceled it, I may go back with them in a few months and just pay the 19 bucks, then call and cancel it lol.. Wonder if that works for people that has been there before? Or just under the 7 day trail?

Cool that the promo is back on, but beware, there will be ANOTHER $29.95 payment AFTER the one you're paying now. They will later tell you that that was the deal all along if you call.

Still, $60 for the year for a daily puller is still a good deal.

I haven't paid a single fee since I started, only $1 and get it for a whole year to boot too. With either Privacy Matters OR Credit Diagnosis. So I get 2 free pulls a day.

It did for me and I was one of the Super Banned people. What you'll have to do is verify your identity once you sign up. You need to call if you can't get in and "voila"!

I did the cancel thingy to get the $29/year deal about 6 months ago and still have not been billed anything, so I'm a smiling fool!!! PM seems to update it's info pretty well, too, at least so far... I did some inquiry deletions among other things and PM updated the next day. The TU score for me is about 40 points below the score my WaMu CC shows, but I believe that's because the WaMu is a "BankCard Score provided by TransUnion" as they indicate on the site.

PS It's hard to type with a cat climbing on you!!!

::travolta::

Pulled from PM123's site's "FAQs" (I highlited the relevant info but did not change any wording)

What is Privacy Matters 1-2-3SM?

Privacy Matters 1-2-3SM is a credit management and identity theft protection service that offers you three times the peace of mind with online access to your information at all three credit reporting bureaus. Through unlimited access to your 3-in-1 Credit Report and Score, which merges your credit information from all three credit bureaus into one easy-to-read report, you can quickly and easily check to ensure that your private information is accurate and up-to-date.

Is there a trial membership period? How does it work?

Upon enrolling, you may have a trial membership period during which you can use the program benefits as much as you'd like. If you find the service is not for you, you may cancel before the end of the trial period and you won't be charged the membership fee*. If you wish to continue with your membership after the trial period, do nothing and the membership fee and terms you agreed to will be automatically charged to the billing source authorized by you.

yet when I called and talked to an agent his "supervisor" told him "No member can request more than one report in a 24hr period"

go figure

I received this Email from PM123 a couple days ago:

Thank you for your e-mail.

You are allowed to request a credit report every 24 hours. Any more than that and the process will be denied. You can request the report as often as you like with the 24 hour limit in mind.

You will not be canceled or receive any sort of penalty for checking your credit report.

I would also like you to keep in mind that you must pull a new credit report each time you want to see the changes made. The way the site is setup it will keep your old credit report on file for comparison and for your record. Sometimes this can be confusing as you may view the same credit report multiple times even though it has become out of date.

Thank you,

Mark

Member Savings Team