Jump to content

Vacate judgment--answer to court


Recommended Posts

OK, I filed the motion to vacate my judgment, the plaintiffs' attorney did not show (nor did they), and my request was granted.

I'm now being asked to file an answer to the court. Is there a format/template I should use to do this?

Any help provided will be much appreciated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.