Has Anyone Seen Or Used This Website????

L93065

Dollar to a donut says that they're just a reseller for ChoicePoint's data. A good friend of mine works there as a software developer. Prior to them beefing up information security, he used to occasionally provide me with a copy of the report they keep on me. Pretty crazy stuff, not only did it have my name, ssn, every address I'd ever used, but it had my relatives' ssn, the names, addresses, and phone numbers of my neighbors, information about cars I had owned, etc. I think the report was almost ten pages long.

Anyhow... one the items that they list is all the names associated with the subject's SSN. Mine only listed one other name; some woman who transposed a couple of digits (probably during a credit app) several years ago.

You can get a free copy of you ChoicePoint report just like you can your CR. Dig around on their website for a bit and you'll find it.

Dollar to a donut says that they're just a reseller for ChoicePoint's data. A good friend of mine works there as a software developer. Prior to them beefing up information security, he used to occasionally provide me with a copy of the report they keep on me. Pretty crazy stuff, not only did it have my name, ssn, every address I'd ever used, but it had my relatives' ssn, the names, addresses, and phone numbers of my neighbors, information about cars I had owned, etc. I think the report was almost ten pages long.

Anyhow... one the items that they list is all the names associated with the subject's SSN. Mine only listed one other name; some woman who transposed a couple of digits (probably during a credit app) several years ago.

You can get a free copy of you ChoicePoint report just like you can your CR. Dig around on their website for a bit and you'll find it.

Logged on and requested my free public records search. Had addresses from the last 16 years but dates were wrong. Glad it was free.

Hello....

The parent company to J_deleted original links (AK) is J_deleted original links (AK) I am the CEO/owner of both companies. I totally understand your concerns of this report and putting your SSN anywhere, but please know, your SSN is already out there! What you don't know is who else is using it!

I have been in the screening business for years and have seen so much breach in SSN's that found it was time to reformat the report so that the American public has the tools to keep an eye on what is rightfully theirs!

When you have a moment, take a look at the Testimonials on our site as well as the sample reports so you can get a feel for how this works. Should you have any questions, I can be reached atLink removed

Oh, by the way, we are not a part of ChoicePoint

We are here to serve you!

:BanHim: