i need help paying my collectios

jill22125

Hi everyone, I'm ready to pay of my collections Majority of them are medical collections from nco and i called them and they only have 2 of them (and theres alot more on my credit report than that) and then nco said that some were sent to med clear, why would they go to med clear also ? I asked the lady from nco if she could send me something saying once i paid them they will report it on my credit report and she said not untill i pay them will she do that. I don't trust them that they will do this though. Also some of them are on there since jan 01 so should i still pay those because i think there getting ready to come off. I also need to know were i can get a good credit report because i got mine from free credit report and they leave of alot of information out Any information would be helpful because this whole process is making me crazy. Thank you:confused:.

- all PFD's need to be in writing,

or on a recorded call ( see my siggy 'recorded calls') before the payment.

- Equifax's 3in 1 shows more detail of the contact info for collectors

- If you can wait till they drop off- that's the least costly option.

VA's SOL is past so no fear of getting sued.

MEDCLR is a subsidiary of NCO. They fold like a house of cards. DV them, not mine and most often it goes away. If you have money to pay....pay the doc or hospital to keep it from going to the next CA. You can often talk to the provider and they will pull it back from the CA in exchange for payment. I have done this many times.