Dillards CC only reporting late w/ one CRA, Why ?

tmac01

I have worked so hard to bring my credit scores up and Dillards reported a 30 day late only on my EX CR. On my EQ ( which is clean) it shows ND ? and on my TU it only shows up to NOV 07. Is it just a matter of time before it shows up on all 3 CRA reports ? Honestly I did not have a late in Jan 08 ( this month ) or ever with Dillards and my EX score dropped 45 pts because of this. Any help is appreciated :)

I have worked so hard to bring my credit scores up and Dillards reported a 30 day late only on my EX CR. On my EQ ( which is clean) it shows ND ? and on my TU it only shows up to NOV 07. Is it just a matter of time before it shows up on all 3 CRA reports ? Honestly I did not have a late in Jan 08 ( this month ) or ever with Dillards and my EX score dropped 45 pts because of this. Any help is appreciated :)

I've had that happen on EX before. I think that someone just gets tired and codes in the wrong thing. EX showed two student loans that I had going from perfect payments one month to a charge-off the next month. After I disputed them, they corrected it.

A phone call to Dillards might take care of it. If that doesn't work and you have the proper documentation to back that you were not late then a firmly worded letter along with said documentation should work.

Hey Nascar,

I do not want to mess up when I call them so should I even mention that it is only being reported to one CRA ? In the past when I was cleaning up credit this triggered the OC to send it to all 3 CRA's. The mistake with this CC was through paying it online instead of sending it in as it showed no payment was due. Even now it shows that I do not have a payment due til Feb. 08 ! I just want to say the right things when I call them, thanks a million :)

Amerikan you know how EX is......their the devils of the CRAs.......... My best friend has been EQ and even TU is reasonable but EX ? I guess if Dillards does not want to hear my sob story then I'll have no choice :( Thanks Amerikan :)

But, sometime they'll do the right thing. As long as they ley you dispute it, you might as well try. I spent a while moaning about the imaginary defaults on my current student loans, finally decided to dispute it and they corrected it. Granted that was almost a miracle based on previous behavior, but hey miracles still do happen!!