Please advise on "Debt Cures"

ZORG

So I was up real early this morning, like 3:00AM. I turned on the TV and this guy called Kevin Trudeau was on an infomercial plugging a book called "Debt Cures".

While I have found that most books contain information that I have found free on-line by running through search tools, I have always been able to find 'some' useful information in books. Since I cant go to a bookstore and 'browse' through this one, I thought I would ask you all what you think....

I did run a search on this book (and the author) on line and I was surprised to find about an equal amount of good things written about him as bad and unfavorable stuff.

I was unimpressed with the production of the infomercial. Whenever Kevin picked up his book he ALWAYS covered up a good portion of his last name while displaying the book. Who the heck taught this guy how to display his products? Additionally, after running a search, I was also a bit bothered to learn that this guy writes books on many different subjects depending on what the hot topic of the day is so I guess he is not a financial expert, or a medical expert, but rather a professional writer?

Well, back to my original question...

If I were to order this book, Would I find ANY useful information????

Thanks,

~Z

If you read his books, you'll gather that Kevin likes to write about whatever the government supposedly doesn't want you to know about.

He's not a professional writer really... more like a professional researcher. He claims to previously have been involved in things like getting soda machines put in schools so that kids would become obese... then one day he almost died of some kind of heart disorder, and blah blah blah, his life changed and he wants to help people now by being a whistle blower.

Anyway, I have some of his books, and they're actually pretty good. Some of his theories are a little out there, to say the least... but over-all he's pretty on-target.

Would you find useful information on this book? That I can't answer... but I do know that I found a lot of useful information in his other books that I cannot find on the internet...

Kevin Trudeau's "epiphany" was the result of an injunction banning him from selling products via infomercial. That's when he switched to selling books. The FTC has since been waging an active vendetta against him. They sued him over "Natural Cures 'They' Don't Want You to Know About" and lost. Then they sued him over "The Weight Loss Cure 'They' Don't Want You to Know About" and won on the grounds it is misleading as it is not 'easy' to follow as is claimed in the book. You can be sure he will be also be sued over "Debt Cure."

I'm not a huge fan of his, but I totally agree with his premise in "Natural Cures" that there is a lot more money in treating disease than there is in curing it.

Thanks so far, especially to A-K. I'm looking forward to reading up on all of this, But I am still hoping for more feedback to my original question:

If I were to order this book, Would I find ANY useful information????

Yeah, he has a lot of stuff in ripoff report and his claims that the government are after him, because they are just so mad at him for whatever, is exaggerated.

His Natural Cures book contains very few cures and instructs you to join his website for a monthly fee. The old-school household cures that are in the book can all be found on the internet.

Classic scammer.