Jump to content



Recommended Posts


I left US 7 years ago. Now I am in Newzeland. When I was in US I was sick and had to go for operation and the insurance doesn'r covered fully so I used cc to pay. When I was in US the loan is $10,000 and my work visa was over so I had to leave US. When I left I gave my friend's address for mail. Recently Sherriff came to my friend's house and asked for me. My firend told him that I don't live there and he left. My friend e-mailed me about this. I applied for the credit report and when I got it hat 10,000 loan became $28,000 with intrest and late payment fees and that cc company charged me with summons. My only option is to file bankrupcy. How can I declare bankruptcy from NewZeland. I have $2000 with me. If I file for bankruptcy will they take my $2000 also. I don't have house or car. No assets at all. Can you please help me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.