Should I apply for pentagonfcu with 1 med baddy?

nope.

i do all my banking and what not through pfcu and with anything bad on your report they will deny you!

ive had no luck with them when i had 1 paid collection ect.. or anything.

i know my dad has 857 credit score, been a pfcu member since he was a boy, and they denied him one time when a medical collection showed up on his report -- he didnt even know it-- found out about it and it was a mistake, and they denied him for that 1 thing. he hasnt had a problem since it came off.

nope.

i do all my banking and what not through pfcu and with anything bad on your report they will deny you!

ive had no luck with them when i had 1 paid collection ect.. or anything.

i know my dad has 857 credit score, been a pfcu member since he was a boy, and they denied him one time when a medical collection showed up on his report -- he didnt even know it-- found out about it and it was a mistake, and they denied him for that 1 thing. he hasnt had a problem since it came off.

857?

What's that, a Vantage? Fico goes to 850 and nobody has that, ESPECIALLY with a ding.

857?

What's that, a Vantage? Fico goes to 850 and nobody has that, ESPECIALLY with a ding.

LOL well now i dunoo-- thats what he told me it was! he said when he bought his truck they told him his score was 857? LOL????? is he mistaken??

i dunno he gets whatever he wants credit wise. i mean ANYTHING its crazy.