Jump to content

Phrasing/wording needed...


Recommended Posts

I need to answer the court to complete my motion to vacate a judgment. Is there a phrase I should use to issue this order to the court?

I was told by a clerk to simply restate my claim: the suit was filed while I was under BK protection, but how do I preface it?

Thanks in advance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.