Is it Fact or Fiction?

lavs412

Okay, so you get an email, and it gives you information that your not sure about and it requests that you pass it on so that every American I know is made aware of this.........But.....before I pass it on, where can I go to find out if the information is accurate? I tried Snopes.com, no results, I googled it and it came up on Delwareonline.com as a readers review.....but that still doesn't tell me if it's accurate.......

Here is the email I received, tell me what you know, think or how I can find out more info.........Thanks

this might tick you off like it did me

If an immigrant is over 65, he/she can apply for SSI and Medicaid and get more than my mom gets for Social Security, and she worked from 1944

till 2004, only getting $791 per month because she was born before 1924 and there is a 'catch 22'.

It is interesting that the federal government provides a single refugee with a monthly allowance of $1,890.00 and each can also obtain an additional $580.00 in social assistance for a total of $2,470.00 a month.

This compares very well to a single pensioner who after contributing to the

growth and development of America for 40 to 50 years can only receive a

monthly maximum of $1,012.00 in old age pension and Guaranteed Income

Supplement.

Maybe our pensioners should apply as refugees!

Consider sending this to all your American friends, so we can all be ticked

off and maybe get the refugees cut back to $1,012.00 and the pensioners up to $2,470.00 and enjoy some of the money we were forced to submit to the Government over the last 40 or 50 or 60 years.

Please forward to every American to expose what our elected politicians (Nancy P. Included) have been doing over the past 11 years - to the over-taxed American.

SEND THIS TO EVERY AMERICAN TAXPAYER YOU KNOW