Crap One comes through with 0% card

I very excited!! I just got my Crap One. Maybe I'll have to stop calling them that. They didn't give me a good credit limit, only $500, but when I called to activate I found out that I had 0% interest rate for the next 6 months. Hot damn, never got that before!! A couple of my new cards (Chase and Barclay's) have 0% on BTs, but 0% on all purchases for the next 6 months? Yee-haw!! I'll have to use this puppy.

By the way, Crap One doesn't hold a grudge, I had a "settled for less than full balance" account a while back (it's still on my CRs until next month) and they still gave me another card.

Is it only 6 months? I was wondering how long it would be... got the same deal but on 1k line. You should get an increase as well around the 3rd month.

Six months, I made the girl from Pakistan (or where ever the heck she was, sounded like a heck of a party was going on) repeat it three times.:woot:

As far as your prediction, from your mouth to God's ears!!

BTW, what are your scores??? Mine are TU 620, EX 603, EQ 656. Crap One, of course, pulled all three.

My scores are similar to yours... they run 650 +/- 30 points either way. At the lower end now due to several new accounts though.

You think I can get the Carnival Seamiles?? I already have a Juniper Card, the Barnes & Noble one with a $900 CL. I've heard that Juniper doesn't like to give out more than one card. I was turned down for Lukoil when I was on my app spree last month.

well the day I applied for my juniper seamiles card, my TU had peaked at 675. I still only got $500 and was turned down for both the travelocity and the skymiles in the same spree.

I don't plan to bug them for about a year, but then again I think at that point I'll be ready to take on a Chase Disney card or something really prime. All my junk drops this year. 2008 should be good for me if I can get my average account age up a bit.