OMG I became a different person this morning!

isislc

Ok, as most of you know, I work long hours and don't sleep much. Well I hadn't slept in 2 days, I hurt my bad knee again on Tuesday, and on my weight loss meds did not make a good combination. Soooooo....

Early this morning we had a server crash. I was going to call the guy we needed to. My boss said NO! Go by the call list. Well I didn't have full access to everything so had to kind of bit and piece together who I needed to call if it wasn't my guy. I then picked someone and told the boss. He said yes call her, I said "but", he said do it. I called her and she told me to call my guy. Now what do you think happened?

My boss told me that I made a mistake and called the wrong person and now he was going to have to answer for it. What made me make the decision to page the wrong person? I was like nooo, YOU told me to page her. I wanted to page the other guy. So like he kept on going that it was MY mistake and he completely forgot how we got to that decision.

I finally got to the point where I got up and yelled yeah I made the mistake because you told me to do it. I'm not trying to get out of it. I picked up the phone and dialed the number, he tried to interrupt and I kind of said to shut the hell up and let me finish, don't interrupt. Of course HE kept on going and going and wouldn't shutup. Then he told me what I needed to do next time and I finished with yes I heard you and that's what I'll do so I did that tongue snap, whipped my arm and hand in a dismissing manner and said leave me now! OMG, what the hell was I thinking!!!???

When he left the room my co-worker just looked at me and I said what did I do. She goes I don't know but that looked pretty damn funny that I got his hackles up. lmao!

Ok, as most of you know, I work long hours and don't sleep much. Well I hadn't slept in 2 days, I hurt my bad knee again on Tuesday, and on my weight loss meds did not make a good combination. Soooooo....

Early this morning we had a server crash. I was going to call the guy we needed to. My boss said NO! Go by the call list. Well I didn't have full access to everything so had to kind of bit and piece together who I needed to call if it wasn't my guy. I then picked someone and told the boss. He said yes call her, I said "but", he said do it. I called her and she told me to call my guy. Now what do you think happened?

My boss told me that I made a mistake and called the wrong person and now he was going to have to answer for it. What made me make the decision to page the wrong person? I was like nooo, YOU told me to page her. I wanted to page the other guy. So like he kept on going that it was MY mistake and he completely forgot how we got to that decision.

I finally got to the point where I got up and yelled yeah I made the mistake because you told me to do it. I'm not trying to get out of it. I picked up the phone and dialed the number, he tried to interrupt and I kind of said to shut the hell up and let me finish, don't interrupt. Of course HE kept on going and going and wouldn't shutup. Then he told me what I needed to do next time and I finished with yes I heard you and that's what I'll do so I did that tongue snap, whipped my arm and hand in a dismissing manner and said leave me now! OMG, what the hell was I thinking!!!???

When he left the room my co-worker just looked at me and I said what did I do. She goes I don't know but that looked pretty damn funny that I got his hackles up. lmao!

heres to crappy bosses :MoreBeer::justdrink::lagerlouts:

hope he doesnt go all crazy like on you!

heres to crappy bosses :MoreBeer::justdrink::lagerlouts:

hope he doesnt go all crazy like on you!

Well I do have to say, he is a cool boss, don't get me wrong. And has done a lot for me. But we are both hard headed and I know he just doesn't like to accept when HE made a mistake. Yet he did say that I needed to accept that I made the mistake. lol I said whatever.

Well I do have to say, he is a cool boss, don't get me wrong. And has done a lot for me. But we are both hard headed and I know he just doesn't like to accept when HE made a mistake. Yet he did say that I needed to accept that I made the mistake. lol I said whatever.

you guys must be having a case of the fridays xdancex

Someone has a good case of job security. I once got accused of insobortination because I dropped my hand onto my desk too hard.

My ex GFs dad got wrote up on his first day at a new place because they claimed he left a cig bud on the job site. He doesnt even smoke, they wouldnt listen to him. Crazy crazy. Dropping your hand on your desk is a little out there. Some people are just insane...

Yeah I've never been one to be too shy to tell a boss where to go. I always tell them that up front. I like to shake up trees and I hate lazy people. It has never cost me a job so far. I can't respect an employer when they don't respect their employees so expect to be treated the exact same way you treat me. ;)