elyse449

Hooters approval and CU line of credit!

Hi Folks,

Just had to let ya know, I got approved for Hooters for 1,000 cl and I just went to sign up with a local credit union and got approved for a 500.00 line of credit! :) Gosh, I just couldn't be happier!!!!Thanks to this place and A LOT of research and time, things credit wise are really starting to come together.

I hope everyone is doing good. I've been so busy w/ 2nd shift work, signing up for spring quarter "online" college via the local community college and planning a move, sorry I haven't been around a lot. But I had to let you folks know about the great news!!

Elyse

Hi Folks,

Just had to let ya know, I got approved for Hooters for 1,000 cl and I just went to sign up with a local credit union and got approved for a 500.00 line of credit! :) Gosh, I just couldn't be happier!!!!Thanks to this place and A LOT of research and time, things credit wise are really starting to come together.

I hope everyone is doing good. I've been so busy w/ 2nd shift work, signing up for spring quarter "online" college via the local community college and planning a move, sorry I haven't been around a lot. But I had to let you folks know about the great news!!

Elyse

Congrats!!! Do you know what your scores were if you dont mind my asking?