Amerikaner83

Collection Agency list...

Today i contacted a company called NAR inc about a debt that showed up on my credit report. I told the woman that i would like to set up a payment plan and she said they do not take payments and threatened that i better make payment in full by the 31st of this month or they will take me to court..... keep in mind i have not recived even 1 letter from these people. i just found them on my credit report and initiated the contact myself.... is this legal???? can they sue me if i'm willing to make payments???

someone please help ! I feel so helpless right now !!

I will put a T/L on your credit report overnight for $50,000. When may I expect your call to make payment arrangements with me?

Integrity Receivables Management LLC

2801 Wehrle Dr

Buffalo, NY 14221-7381

(716) 626-6204‎

and

Integrity Asset Management

22 Main St Suite 100

Hamburg , NY 14075

ph: 1-866-563-0760

fax: 716-312-6048

alt: 716-312-6045

These are both in the Buffalo, NY area.

This came from 2001badyear...some good info here. This is not a complete list of course...so if you have any CA names and numbers calling you - PM me or add it as a reply. Thanks!

Anyone have the number for Appleton Capital LLc or know who bought their debt?

I would write a letter to the collection agency asking that all further correspondence be via letter. Dont call them any more They have caller ID you know.

I would try to go back to the county where the debt was originated and see if he owes it.

Shesh and the fact that its 12 years old would worry me too. Statue of limitations?

I recently got something in the mail from first national Collections Bureau inc. they are out of sparks Nevada. I was wondering if someone new something about them? Many thanks in advance

Any body know of the Law Offices Of Joe Pezzutto out of AZ? They harassed family and non family members trying to located me. they said they were an attorney looking for me. They called my brother's father-in-law who I have met once 8 years ago and lives in another state.

Hello,

I have been hounded by these people and I am unemployed, and under medicl care for cancer. This company is horriable and has gone after thousands, they are unethical, rude and they tell you what they will except, not what you can afford.

You make arrangements with them and start paying and they sneakaly go to the court and put a judgement on your credit, and then still wan't you to pay them. For my last payment I did not send, and they went to court 10 days later and froze my checking account. I had to go to the Bank and sign a release form to them to send them a check.

I am living on a very small retierment of $1004.00 a month and she took $537.08 of my $1004.00. I am seriousley looking in to a Civil Lawsuit against this Company, witch is owend by two Attorney's. I will give you the name of this Company and if you would be so kind as to pull it up on the computer, there are tons of storries just like mine.I don't have any one supporting me..

This is my only income and they know it, and just don't care.

I have heard through the grapevine that this company also buy's charged off accounts and then comes after us.. And if that is the case, I do know that that is Illegal.

If you have any information that could help me, as far as were to start on getting a pettion started on line or maybe any Attorney's or Parallegals that might like too help in this matter.

The company is as follows:

Dominion Law Associates

Attorneys And Counselors At Law

222 Central Park Ave, Suise 210

Virginia Beach, VA. 23462-3026

(757)446-7540

I would like to be the next Erin Brauchavitch to do some good for "The People"

Sincerley Yours,

emptypockets:rolleyes:

Is there any info on this group from Colorado? I am wondering who they are and they did a hard pull on my credit report....hmmm.

Any info please....I am ready to go after them!

DCS

Dekalb County Solutions, INC

P.O.Box 447

Syncamone, Ill 60178

877-688-8288

NASTY, NASTY, NASTY, they threatened me over and over. With a debt that was 20+ years old. The women who kept called me, wouldn't listen to me, I would ask for her to validate the debt and she told me she didn't have to do, since I owned this. So I sent a DV letter, then received 2 more calls. I returned call, with the returned receipt with the name of the person who signed it and I read the letter to the B*itch. I explained to her that she was in violation of federal law, I explained that if I get one more call from her company since they can not validate this debt. I explained that if I get any more calls, she was going to listed on the law suit. I never heard from them ever again....

Are these two companies related though? One is in Illinois, the other Colorado.

Have no idea about Colorado, what I wrote is from the letters I received from them.

Are these two companies related though? One is in Illinois, the other Colorado.

Domestic Address:

8014 BAYBERRY RD

JACKSONVILLE, FL 32256-7412

Phones: (800) 403-9628, (904) 645-0049

Web-site: www.payerc.com

Presented on Facebook.

Status in Arizona:

Arizona Corporate Commission:

File Number: F-0993449-8 WITHDRAWAL IN PROGRESS - 08/20/2010

Comment: "NEEDS A CERTIFICATE OF COMPLIANCE FROM AZDOR (AZ Dept of Revenue) NOT A LETTER OF GOOD STANDING.

MAILED BACK TO 8014 BAYBERRY RD JACKSONVILLE FL 32256"

Arizona Dept of Financial Institutions:

License Renewal in Progress

McCleskey, Harriger, Brazill & Graf, L.L.P.

Plains Capital Bank Building 5010 University, Lubbock, Texas 79413

or P.O. Box 6170, Lubbock, Texas 79493-6170

806-796-7300

Law Office of Curtis O. Barnes, PC

390 W Cerritos Ave.

Anaheim CA 92815-1390

866-477-8222

714-446-1700

Great compilation of Collection Agencies with addresses and phone numbers.

www . reportcollectionabuse . com/Collection-Harassment/Find-a-Debt-Collector.aspx (remove spaces ;) )

I am lost so what can i do with all of this Info.

Please help me...I been summon by City Bank/Suttell & Hammer here in Oregon...

Does anyone have the mailing address for Unifund?

Unifund

10625 Techwoods Circle

Cincinnati, OH 45242

513-489-8877

888-489-8877