Have I screwed up 1-2 punch?

I disputed online (months ago) and 3 CA's verified. I only diputed online with EX. Then I came across this web site 3 weeks ago. I sent the 3 CA's DV letters CMRRR. I have not disputed via CMRRR to CRA's. I've been reading this site's post trying to educate myself and now realize I should have posted 3 weeks ago about my situation. Where do I need to go from here? Is it too late to dispute with CRA's? HELP!:shock:

So EX verified after CA's were in receipt of your request for validation? Did you dispute with CA's within the 30 days of their initial communication with you? They might have violated if infact you disputed within the 30 days and then verfied with EX before responding to you. How old and what is the debt?

How old is the debt?

Ok, so 3 months ago you disputed with CRA's. EX verified. 3 weeks ago you DV'd CA? If that is where it stands I would definitely dispute with CRA's, EX included again. If you want to redispute with a CRA after sending out DV the best thing to do is wait approx 90 days before disputing with CRA's so they don't count your dispute as being "frivoulous".

OK, so now I send out dispute letters to all 3 CRA's. I have recieved all my green cards back from the CA's. As of today one of the CA's dropped from EX. TU and EQ still have a listing. Should I go ahead dipute the dropped entry with all 3 CRA's or just TU and EQ?

CRA's have 30 days to complete an investigation (your dispute) it's best to wait out the entire investigation period before deciding your next step. I remember with me the deletions would almost happen close to that deadline.