Psychological Test! (For fun)

Jason

Topher Grace is the most important person in my life. I have problems the size of a deer. I have a castle-size ambition to solve my problems. I have an open personality. I am generally unhappy because I like candles and not food, flowers, or people. The durability of my relationship with Topher Grace is as fragile as China. I polished the cup as I find Topher polished. I have a sexual desire the size of a creek, and sex takes up half of my life.

Topher Grace is the most important person in my life. I have problems the size of a deer. I have a castle-size ambition to solve my problems. I have an open personality. I am generally unhappy because I like candles and not food, flowers, or people. The durability of my relationship with Topher Grace is as fragile as China. I polished the cup as I find Topher polished. I have a sexual desire the size of a creek, and sex takes up half of my life.

Wow, I guess party is at Wicked's house. Don't forget the Topher G masks!

My BF is the most important person in my life, my problems are also about the size of a deer. I have a cozy two story farmhouse size ambition to solve my problems. I have an open personality. I am very happy because I had such a big vase of sunflowers on my dining room table. My relationship with by BF is as solid and strong as stoneware and since I cleaned up the cup and put it on display... hmmm.... my BF is pretty hot so maybe that's what that means?? My sexual desire is as big as a very large spring fed pond and since I got ALL WET, sex takes up all my life! :bedjump: YIPPEE!!! My BF is gonna be so happy!

My BF is the most important person in my life, my problems are also about the size of a deer. I have a cozy two story farmhouse size ambition to solve my problems. I have an open personality. I am very happy because I had such a big vase of sunflowers on my dining room table. My relationship with by BF is as solid and strong as stoneware and since I cleaned up the cup and put it on display... hmmm.... my BF is pretty hot so maybe that's what that means?? My sexual desire is as big as a very large spring fed pond and since I got ALL WET, sex takes up all my life! :bedjump: YIPPEE!!! My BF is gonna be so happy!

LOL

I feel your joy.

I guess I am a passive deviant-saw a squirrel which made me run in fear to a 2 bedroom condo without a fence with a bone china teacup in the backyard that I kept and a table with a vase (god, I am so unhappy) and an ocean in which I am submerged in....:shock:

OH THANK YOU VIRTUAL!!!

Finally someone with a bigger body of water than I picked. I was begining to think I was some kind of sexual deviant, or something with "large lake".

On sader note my cup in the backyard was foam and I threw it out as I'm not fond of trash in the yard. I think that means my life is disposable...??? Not sure. My table had a candle on it which means, well, nothing as I recall, but didn't seem good.

All and all I don't think I liked this quiz....