Newbie - Been Doing My Homework

Plastic97

Hello to all here on the forums. I bought the "Good Credit Is Sexy" book over a couple years ago now and have slowly applied the knowledge to my credit.

Currently I have 3 closed credit card account's I am dealing with. I am paying each one off one @ a time while keeping current on the other 2. My question is I have had an account with each of them for around 10 years and I may want to try to reopen one if possible. How can that happen if at all?

Really the only negative's on my reports are late payment's at various time's on all three. That has changed in the last 2 years. What else should I do at this point?

Welcome!

Who are the credit cards with? Maybe if some members have dealt with the same cc's they might chime in their experience. I would guess that if you continue to pay them off they might reconsider reopening with a "goodwill" letter. You can do a search for "goodwill" to see how others have used these.