Jump to content

what is this considered?


Recommended Posts

You may want to move to a different state..... Maybe Texas?

This is most likely treated as a written and in your state that's a SOL of 10 years. Only half kidding about moving as some states (Florida comes to mind) toll the SOL if you leave, meaning it freezes in time.

You need to look at this for MO. Not sure how much is owed, or how long it's been out there, but may want to settle on something like this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.