capital one~ permanent suspension question

laney123

Hello All,

I have two questions both pertaining to capital one

I have two cards with them, one is 5 payments late and the other is 4 payments late. The one with the 5 payments late has been permanent suspended and is scheduled to be charged off in 7 days (Cap still have this acct). My question is should I settle, pay minimum amount or do nothing?

The second card is still currently open. To keep this card from being suspended, I have to pay 374. My question should I pay this to keep card open?

I agree w/ razr... one of the most important aspects of credit repair is keeping things from going to collection and maintaining your current accounts. Call Cap1 immediately and try to negotiate payment arrangements. Read around about Cap1, or Crap1 as some call them. They are incredibly difficult to deal with and you really don't want their CA's coming after you. Handle it in the best way you can. Good luck...